Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

to do Miami with kids (3yr and 8yr)

Old 06-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
to do Miami with kids (3yr and 8yr)

So, we will be heading down to Miami for about a week. What all is there to do there other than the beach? We will have the wife's lil bro with us and our niece for the majority of the week. We were planning on taking them to the Seaquarium and possibly the zoo, but were looking for other budget friendly options. Looked a few places and they are talking $30 per adult and almost as much for kids...Any TW folks from down there that can offer up advice?
Old 06-18-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to head up to Palm Beach co. there is LCS (Lion country safari) check it on the web also you could go to the island of Palm Beach (thats where the Post mansion is the one Trump owns and Lennons house Plase the Kennedy Compound) Alot of I wish i could afford shops there also
Old 06-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Oops also forgot! you head south and hit Key West for the day alot of neat shops and museums
Old 06-18-2011, 02:55 PM   #4
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Give them Mavs jerseys
Old 06-18-2011, 04:33 PM   #5
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Oops also forgot! you head south and hit Key West for the day alot of neat shops and museums
did the key west thing a few years ago...it was cloudy/drizzly the whole time and didn't think it was worth the drive down...the one lane each way things drove me nuts cuz of all those old people on the roads lol
Old 06-19-2011, 08:31 PM   #6
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hi not from that area but went down in November and we went Gator Park. It was about a 30-45 minute drive and I think the kids would love it. I think adult tickets were around 20 bucks so I am guessing children are anywhere from 10 - 15 bucks. Have fun.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #7
Tacoafloat will become famous soon enough

Coast Guard: SN
Name: Bo
Tacoafloat's Tacoma Gallery
Im not sure if you guys like nature or whatever but maybe you guys could hit up the airboat rides off of U.S. 41? The zoo is fun too just rent a four wheeled bike and cruise around. PM me if you got any questions I'll try and steer you in the right direction.