Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Surf Trip in the Tacoma

Old 06-24-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Surf Trip in the Tacoma

Here's a few shots from my inaugural so-cal surf trip in my new Tacoma. Got the camper shell installed Friday, picked her up after class and hit the road south!

Ended up sleeping at Pismo for the first night. Wheeled a bit on the dunes, but i don't have a whip so i couldn't go too crazy.

All loaded up, ready to hit the road again.

Jalama Beach just north of Santa Barbara off of hwy 1. Lame picture, but this place is an oasis! Its 30 miles from 101 and you don't see a single person on the way out, then you stumble upon a beautiful campground, killer surf spot, and even showers and a snack shack (Burgers are to die for. Perfect after a heavy surf session). After that we headed into SB and chilled at my sister's place for a day, surfed some mushy rollers at Rincon beach and headed up north the next morning.

Hit up a no-name surf spot in Cambria, central coast. (Waves were actually MUCH better than the picture shows. 3 hour sesh of head high rights and peeling lefts with only Me and my buddy out!)

a shot up the beach

Hwy 1 Big Sur style. Beautiful weather all weekend.

My buddy with my Rig

Ended up in Santa Cruz, where we killed it surfing for two solid days, camped at New Brighton State Beach and had an awesome time!!

Next week is USAL BEACH
Old 06-24-2011, 09:27 AM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics!!! Man I miss Cali!!
Old 06-26-2011, 01:14 AM   #3
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Great photos. Nice truck!
Old 07-07-2011, 10:11 AM   #5
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardscrabble View Post
Great photos. Nice truck!
^ this
Old 07-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #6
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of stick do you ride? Years ago i bought a custom FOX board when they first started out and god i wish i still had it for sentemental value.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #7
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck . Gotta love the 6 spd!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:44 AM   #8
drive.n.surf is on a distinguished road

drive.n.surf's Tacoma Gallery
Nice setup with the cap and boards on top. Good looking truck too! Tacoma's make for great surf vehicles!