Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Speed Week @ Bonneville Salt Flats

Old 07-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Speed Week @ Bonneville Salt Flats

Anyone planning on going to Speed Week this year?

I have gone once before and I am going with a few buddies this year. We are lucky enough to crew for a few motorcycles in different classes. It's awesome to watch and even better to be in the chase vehicles. Maybe one day my wife will let me spend the money and get something to run up there.

I will taking my Taco and hauling a Polaris Ranger this year.