LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

road trip. from TN to NY

Old 08-04-2011, 08:01 PM   #1
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
road trip. from TN to NY

well looks like i’m leaving tomorrow to go see family in western NY. so if anyone is in the buffalo area PM me. i think dad will be going up with me. be going thru KY,OH, all 3 big city’s, and PA. i’ll be gone fore a few weeks. dad is coming back monday with my cousin that lives her and is up there right now. taking the taco. about 650 miles and 12h.

up date!: well it’s September 5th. and looks like me and mom are making drive back tomorrow some time.. so guys in western PA and guys in the 3 big cites in OH look for me. i have a tw sticker. and guys in KY any wear around Cincinnati to lexington keep an eye out. if you see me honk and wave if you can. looks like we may hit rain :/
Old 08-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
oopsinthread:
Old 08-04-2011, 08:08 PM   #4
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
great story!
eh. not the best. manly letting the guys in those states know. maybe see them them see me. maybe meet someone around wear iíll be.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
oopsinthread:
fuck you bobby.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:56 AM   #7
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
You coming down I-40 through Nc?
Old 08-06-2011, 09:00 AM   #8
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
I would hope not. From Knoxville he should be driving up I-81 and hit 95 around Washington. 40 through NC would be about a 4hr side trip....
Old 08-06-2011, 12:19 PM   #9
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I would hope not. From Knoxville he should be driving up I-81 and hit 95 around Washington. 40 through NC would be about a 4hr side trip....
I just thought he could come visit me.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:35 PM   #10
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
If you stay on 81, wave to me as you drive by. Im about a half from the Wilkes-Barre exit.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:15 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
no guys we went thru Lexington ky, up i-75 thru OHIO that way is faster for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
If you stay on 81, wave to me as you drive by. Im about a half from the Wilkes-Barre exit.
and idk wear that is. and i donít think we ever got on 81. but im up had a good 11h trip.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:18 PM   #12

up dated OP!