Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

TSA

Old 09-03-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
audi2000 has a spectacular aura aboutaudi2000 has a spectacular aura aboutaudi2000 has a spectacular aura about
audi2000's Tacoma Gallery
TSA

I've been traveling for the past 6 weeks from Maine to South Carolina, Houston, TN, Kansas etc. Previously was in 06 to Miami.
I'm in Nashville trying to get home, boarding pass in hand, baggage checked, then to TSA and a 30+ minute screen process because of line, I get through and run to gate-B1, I see plane at gate and TG. Ticket agent says we close doors 10minutes before DT, I say baggage is on plane and says basically "too bad", I'll help you get another flight. Hmmmmm.
Week ago I get a 1st class fight from MHT to Houston, order scotch-comes in glass, dinner is served-a metal knife comes with meal. WTF.
On way home last night I'm in Atlanta, just gone through TSA and TSA announces a random gate check, bunch of TSA standing around rechecking documents(how do they have any clue if docs are false unless they ask you questions?--answer NFW. Any one who has travelled to Israel will Know what I'm talking about) TSA is a BFJ. I dont feel safe with those numbnuts. EX: 3oz tube of gel/paste limit-whats to prevent 10-20 terrosists combining tubes? I had an ice tea which I was drinking and the special ed TSA agent told me I could not bring it through. I'm drinking it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signed,
Tired of our stupid government, and sorry the CSA did not win!
Old 09-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #3
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, I feel your pain. I traveled 380,000 miles last year and will be on par for the same this year. Everywhere I travel I am in shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops. It makes life easy. The rules are BS, but in order to save my sanity I follow them. Twice I have had "extra security pat downs" and I fuck with the guys all the time. One time I started taking my clothes off pretending to be excited about my strip search just to piss them off. The next time I started talking to the guy in an extreamly gay voice and calling him big boy and telling him how good of a job he was doing and stuff like that. Gotta be careful not to say anything that could land you in hot water for sexual harrasment but if your like me and have limits/morals that would make the devil blush than its fun to do.

Again, its all BS, TSA is a joke. I did force protection in the military for 10 years for VIP's and all kinds of stuff. I find giant glaring holes in there procedures every time I travel. Nothing I can do about it so... Best to just deal with the BS and get to where you need to get to.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:47 PM   #4
audi2000 has a spectacular aura aboutaudi2000 has a spectacular aura aboutaudi2000 has a spectacular aura about
Cool, I did have one funny experience, I'm commando and out of scanner the woman TSA asked me if I had anything in my pockets, I said no-she winked, guess theyre trained to notice little things also. Lol. Good attitude you have! Try to make everything fun and it's all good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Dude, I feel your pain. I traveled 380,000 miles last year and will be on par for the same this year. Everywhere I travel I am in shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops. It makes life easy. The rules are BS, but in order to save my sanity I follow them. Twice I have had "extra security pat downs" and I fuck with the guys all the time. One time I started taking my clothes off pretending to be excited about my strip search just to piss them off. The next time I started talking to the guy in an extreamly gay voice and calling him big boy and telling him how good of a job he was doing and stuff like that. Gotta be careful not to say anything that could land you in hot water for sexual harrasment but if your like me and have limits/morals that would make the devil blush than its fun to do.

Again, its all BS, TSA is a joke. I did force protection in the military for 10 years for VIP's and all kinds of stuff. I find giant glaring holes in there procedures every time I travel. Nothing I can do about it so... Best to just deal with the BS and get to where you need to get to.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:54 PM   #5
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by audi2000 View Post
Cool, I did have one funny experience, I'm commando and out of scanner the woman TSA asked me if I had anything in my pockets, I said no-she winked, guess theyre trained to notice little things also. Lol. Good attitude you have! Try to make everything fun and it's all good.
So youre saying you don't wear underwear on a daily basis? What.??
Old 09-03-2011, 07:21 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
So youre saying you don't wear underwear on a daily basis? What.??
Blame my GF, she discovered a tear in my pocket and became routine-I know-it's sick, but it's an easy way to make her happy
Old 09-03-2011, 08:43 PM   #7
bump
Old 09-14-2011, 01:31 PM   #8
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
The worse TSA agents are those at small commuter airports. My Grandfather had a stroke last yr so my Mom and I flew down to see him from Pittsburgh. All I had was a carry on with all my shit. No problem in PIT, but returning from "Tyler Texas International" the agent sees a tube of toothpaste and hairgel in my bag, I flew it all down through security btw...But she gives me a hard time about it throws it away and then has this pompous attitude like she just stopped 9/11 2.0. All 5 agents at Tyler for the 3 flights a day with 7 passengers/plane all acted like they were part of SEAL team 6. What a fuckin waste.

BTW most other countries profile their passengers for security measures...just sayin.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:36 PM   #10
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah and my other TSA incident was at Raegan Intl I had a 45 min layover. My connection was at like B5 but there was a gate change to terminal C. At raegan you have to go through security at each terminal, He wouldnt let me through cuz my ticket said B not C, missed my flight. Thanks TSA