Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Cross Country drive

Old 09-03-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
Cross Country drive

Well, it is time to me to move... this time from San Diego, Ca to New York City, NY... its going to be one hell of a drive.. ill be towing my taco... going pretty much 40 all the way... making a stop maybe at the grand canyon, okc, nashville then to norfolk then up to NY.. any tips or any suggestions on where to stop by along I-40?
Old 09-06-2011, 06:23 PM   #2
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
That's a helluva a trip! Any reason you chose 40 vs the northern route?