LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

what is youír ideal road trip?

Old 10-11-2011, 11:21 PM   #1
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
what is youír ideal road trip?

in other words what do YOU think would be a cool road trip and how long? it can even be a dream road trip.
here is mine.

I don’t know why but for some reason have all ways wanted to load the truck up and just start driving and see wear it takes me out west. i have some ideas on stuff i’d like to see and places i’d like to go. like i want to go to AZ and CAL for some reason. maybe OR, MT,WY, UT,NM, and maybe even alaska. and it would last maybe 4 to 6 weeks. and if i did it i would get a good cab for the bed. and maybe if do all those states but do half one year and the next do the rest.

ok now you’r turn to post your's
Old 10-11-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
i would drive EVERYWHERE as long as gas wasnt 4dollars+ a gallon and i have a comfortable bed in my bed with a sungtop and all. along with a nice lady friend
Old 10-11-2011, 11:28 PM   #3
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
i would drive EVERYWHERE as long as gas wasnt 4dollars+ a gallon and i have a comfortable bed in my bed with a sungtop and all. along with a nice lady friend
yeah i would have a nice female with me too. and damn i think i paid like 3:3* something Saturday. i was on E and i filled up and it was like $58
Old 10-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #4
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
From here on the coast in BC , all the way across Canada to Montreal , catch the Formula 1 race , head east to the Atlantic and turn around
Old 10-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
If I had a ford GT.. Cross country trip
do it in the TACO1 like i would.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:44 PM   #7
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
A good road trip for me is a drive that takes me to where NO ONE IS, a nice drive into the forest and mountains. Pack a cooler full of Heineken's and some pupu`s and of course your guns

And of course in my TACO!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:46 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
A good road trip for me is a drive that takes me to where NO ONE IS, a nice drive into the forest and mountains. Pack a cooler full of Heineken's and some pupu`s and of course your guns

ha that sounds fun. but maybe something other than Heinekenís IMO.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #9
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Agreed
Ahi poke+pipi kaula+heines+guns+remote forest= win
Old 10-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #10
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Agreed
Old 10-11-2011, 11:51 PM   #11
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Agreed
Old 10-11-2011, 11:56 PM   #13
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
NO wher in my first gen!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:59 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
NO wher in my first gen!
never said it had to be in Tacoma. it can be in what ever kinda car/suv or truck you want it to be in. could be in a tank for all i care. or a custom built to go in to tornados!
Old 10-12-2011, 12:02 AM   #15
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
x2, my gf wants to take a trip up to norcal.. gotta hit up some pismo dunes.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #16

ok nick and brian. what if gas was NOT an issue? or you don’t have to do the trip now it could be 5 years from now.

edit: my fist post
Old 10-12-2011, 12:13 AM   #17
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
never said it had to be in Tacoma. it can be in what ever kinda car/suv or truck you want it to be in. could be in a tank for all i care. or a custom built to go in to tornados!
k, it would be in a Mercedes CL65 AMG, and I have always wanted to see new york and stay in hotels over the trip and visit stuff in other states.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:15 AM   #18
Senior NEWBIE

Well if water counted as a road.....................
Old 10-12-2011, 12:16 AM   #19
Quote:
Well if water counted as a road.....................
Lol your trapped!!
Old 10-12-2011, 12:17 AM   #20
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
Lol your trapped!!
Not on a boat