Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Dogs in a hammock

Old 04-05-2013, 01:43 PM   #21
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12DblCab View Post
Travis, would you still recommend this product? Is there enough slack that allows the hammock to go down into the floor area? I'm worried a few models might be too long for our small back seat area and there will be slack. I've been looking at this same cover on Amazon for my 100lb german shepherd. Also, will it keep him from coming up between the front seats?
That's one of the reasons I like it. The slack is just enough to fit the edges of the seat. I have two small dogs and was worried they would fall between the seats when I brake because they are getting old and might get injured. I've hit the brakes rapidly before by mistake and the dogs lost there balance, but there was no way for them to fall to the floor (I wasn't braking to watch them fall and test my theory). They can jump to the front if they try, but I feel pretty secure with them in the back seat with the cover. The only cheap article is the carrying case. My zipper on that broke fairly quickly and the water bottle leaks when tipped. The cover is good though and I still like it. There is a small gap on the edges where dog hair can still get on the seat, but it is manageable and not a problem at all.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:50 PM   #22
I don't know what to write here
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12DblCab's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, thanks.