Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

900 mile thanksgiving trip - where to put a spare gas can

Old 11-19-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
900 mile thanksgiving trip - where to put a spare gas can

So I'm making a trip from Portland to Hydesville, CA this thanksgiving, taking my gf, her brother, and her dad in the Taco. Just did my syn oil switch, and checked all my fluids and ready to go.

Problem is that I've been using non-ethanol gas for the last 6 months, don't want to go back to regular gas, so I'd like to take a 5gal can of the gas with me for backup. There's a non-e gas station in Grants Pass, and another in Eureka, CA that I can hit up on the way there and back, but still just in case I want to take the can with me.

Problem is that I'll also be taking my dog, who's gonna have to be in the canopy... and I don't want her back there with a gas can for 9 hrs.

Any thoughts on how to go about this??
Old 11-19-2011, 10:55 AM   #3
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Nope.... still waiting on that.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #4
To be continued...
Gorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gorillazrus's Tacoma Gallery
Yup x 2 on that rack that slides in to your hitch. Kinda cheap, will take up little room when not in use and you can use it later.

Something like this
http://www.discountramps.com/cargoIm...-carrier-6.jpg