1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LilManny's wtf Vegas trip

Discussion in 'Travel' started by LilManny, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Jan 28, 2012 at 6:23 AM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch
    Vehicle:
    06 Black Crew Cab TRD SPORT 33' KM2
    DR coils, camburg UCA's, procomp AAL, 285' BfG km2 Mud Terrains, Double Din touchscreen stereo, Kicker 12' sub behind seat with 800watt amp and custom box,Flowmaster Exhaust, cb radio, race/ 2m radio, crossfab lightbar, 3 9' procomp motorsport halogens. Intake coming soon. Also have custom 6 foot flagpole to represent my charger flag on!
    Soo my gf and I are on our way to Vegas...

Here's how this trip came about. We both wanted to see brad paisley and found that Vegas was the closest show for us so she got the tickets and I booked us Mandalay bay. Apparently this somehow got turned into I wanted to go and this is the trip I wanted to do and bla bla bla...

Soo she just bought a 2012 jetta and wanted to take her new car.. Since we've been 5 times in my taco already couldnt really say no. I am now in the car on the way and she wants to drive half way but won't go 80! And she keeps turning the music Wayyy down so we can talk! This car is not smooth at all hard bumpy ride..

Ohh yeah she says: don't forget your garmin
    Me: ok baby I'll get it
    Her: can u put it up like u normally have it
    I do so...
    Her: don't put it on the windshield it's distracting do u want me to crash.. Wtf

I said we should have brought my truck and she says:

Omg are you having separation anxieties already it's only been two hours! I wish u missed me that much!

Hahahaha taco over women??

2. Jan 28, 2012 at 6:24 AM
    Zac808

Zac808 Custom User Title

Member:
    First Name:
    Zac
    Viva Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD DC SB 4x4
    In my sig
    Keep us posted. Looks to be a great adventure. Off to a good start anyway.....

3. Jan 28, 2012 at 6:32 AM
    solus

solus HOME!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bremerton, WA
    Vehicle:
    RR 4wd SR5
    You need to take an english writing class because that post was barely legible.

4. Jan 28, 2012 at 6:34 AM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    DR coils, camburg UCA's, procomp AAL, 285' BfG km2 Mud Terrains, Double Din touchscreen stereo, Kicker 12' sub behind seat with 800watt amp and custom box,Flowmaster Exhaust, cb radio, race/ 2m radio, crossfab lightbar, 3 9' procomp motorsport halogens. Intake coming soon. Also have custom 6 foot flagpole to represent my charger flag on!
    Hahah it's bumpy in this car and my iPhone has autocorrect.. And remember she keeps talking to me! Asking questions about our future..

5. Jan 28, 2012 at 6:35 AM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    Proof that she's a natural blonde:

"I'm not hungry but my stomach is"

6. Jan 28, 2012 at 6:43 AM
    facemob

facemob Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chase
    1st state
    Vehicle:
    03 V6 Manual, TRD
    OME 881, Nitrochargers front and rear, diff drop, Wheelers 3 Leaf AAL, Supertop, shitty brush guard and a hole in the muffler
    Ha, good luck.. i hope your typing this from your phone as shes saying "can you just put the damn phone down and pay attention to me ?! "

7. Jan 28, 2012 at 7:03 AM
    rbeezy

rbeezy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma SR5
    i hate when women want to talk... I DONT CARE how her day went, or how her day started off.... just give me a mouth hug dammit lol

8. Jan 28, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    I have to admit I was impressed with the gas mileage her jetta gets... Made it to Barstow with half a tank! I took over and

9. Jan 28, 2012 at 10:26 AM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    I agree why do should there be a list of shit we must ask every day it's always the same anyway!

10. Jan 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    Ok I have to admit it was a fun drive over here once she stopped talkIng and I got to drive... We are now in Vegas on a good one and met up with friends!

11. Jan 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    This trip has been crazy we ran into five different couples that we knew and are all here so now we have a big ass group with us and they are all getting along and drinking ion our room! Shit is gonna get crazy acted the brad paisley concert I can just tell!!!

12. Jan 29, 2012 at 7:54 PM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Vehicle:
    Carrie underwood was a surprise guest at the brad paisley concert!!! Wow she's hot!!

To Top