Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Egypt

Old 03-09-2012, 04:03 AM   #1
PahalaTacoma is on a distinguished road
PahalaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Egypt

Been here for work for two years now. It is a very different place. Just thought I would share some pics.

Old 03-09-2012, 05:43 AM   #2
jizzam93 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kris
jizzam93's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking pictures man, thanks for sharing!!
Old 03-09-2012, 05:47 AM   #3
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
im doin the jelly dance about that golf course looks incredible!!
Old 03-09-2012, 05:48 AM   #4
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Looks beautiful... and I hope it stays that way. Enjoy it and stay safe!

Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:15 AM   #5
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for sharing. I would really enjoy visiting there and certain other parts of the M.E. but, when on vacation and during less volitile times. There is so much history.

Were you born and raised in the states? If so, I would enjoy your opinions and hearing some comparisons and contrast to the U.S.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:37 AM   #6
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:04 PM   #8
PahalaTacoma is on a distinguished road
PahalaTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Totally forgot about this thread haha! I don't know what happened to the pics above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Were you born and raised in the states? If so, I would enjoy your opinions and hearing some comparisons and contrast to the U.S.
Yeah I was born and raised in Hawaii, and lived in Phoenix for about 6 years. It's a whole different world out here. Things that I deal with on a day to day basis I know for sure would piss off majority of the people in the states LOL! I been for over 2 years and I am at the point where I just say "ehh thats just the way they are". But I am enjoying my time here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
dude thats bad ass!!! i was their about 3 years ago visiting family... what resort where u playing golf at??? what do u do for work???
It's at Katameya Heights. Can't really say what I do for work.

Anyways more pics for you guys:

Old 08-19-2012, 10:19 PM   #10
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PahalaTacoma View Post
Totally forgot about this thread haha! I don't know what happened to the pics above

Yeah I was born and raised in Hawaii, and lived in Phoenix for about 6 years. It's a whole different world out here. Things that I deal with on a day to day basis I know for sure would piss off majority of the people in the states LOL! I been for over 2 years and I am at the point where I just say "ehh thats just the way they are". But I am enjoying my time here.

It's at Katameya Heights. Can't really say what I do for work.

Anyways more pics for you guys:

dang that pretty cool