Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Cruise to the Caribbeans

Old 05-08-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
winL is on a distinguished road

winL's Tacoma Gallery
Cruise to the Caribbeans

Birthday passed not long ago and my wife bought us a cruise to the Caribbeans. NIIICEEE. Think we'll be there for about 4 days if I remember the details. We'll be stopping at Nassau and a few other locations.

For anyone that's been there, any tips to make my travel more awesome? Foods to try, beers to taste, or even local cultures that I should respect.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Nice have fun!

Hopefully the captain wont try to get close to shore and capsize the boat, or have the power go out and you have to eat spam for a week, or food poisioning, rogue wave...Sorry to kill the mood, every time a buddy tells me they're going on a cruise i get a lil worried.

But enjoy and hopefully it will be good, all Iknow of people on cruises they've had a blast.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:14 PM   #3

winL's Tacoma Gallery
I just watched Titanic in theaters and I thought.."pff, I would've lived."
Old 05-08-2012, 04:15 PM   #4

winL's Tacoma Gallery
But really though... If, the boat were to capsize, at least the water won't be freezing.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:17 AM   #5
buckwild is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
buckwild's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you had a great cruise...the wife & I own a cruise travel business. Next time your ready to cruise, give us a call 877-422-7893 or our web site has tons of info & destination of all the ships. www.cruiseone.com/sbuckman
Old 07-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #6
ToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt(hew)
ToyComa84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by winL View Post
I just watched Titanic in theaters and I thought.."pff, I would've lived."
really?! did you notice anything different from the original? except from the 3D part. IYO, in your opinion, was it worth the extra money for the 3D?
Old 07-13-2012, 02:03 AM   #7
ToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt(hew)
ToyComa84's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=buckwild;5376586]Hope you had a great cruise...the wife & I own a cruise travel business. Next time your ready to cruise, give us a call 877-422-7893 or our web site has tons of info & destination of all the ships. www.cruiseone.com/sbuckman[/QUOTE]

Subscribed! now to wait for the opportunity.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:34 PM   #8
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by winL View Post
But really though... If, the boat were to capsize, at least the water won't be freezing.
Make no mistake 75 degree water can still kill you, 40 degree F can kill you in 30 minutes or even less in some cases. I've been to a handful of Caribbean islands, was nice to see how other places are and how the people live. I remember eating alot on the cruiseships too
Old 07-14-2012, 09:32 PM   #9
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckwild View Post
Hope you had a great cruise...the wife & I own a cruise travel business. Next time your ready to cruise, give us a call 877-422-7893 or our web site has tons of info & destination of all the ships. www.cruiseone.com/sbuckman
subbed