Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

just got back from a three week trip in Ireland

Old 05-31-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
just got back from a three week trip in Ireland

it was awesome, i did a study abroad communication's class through my school and went all through out the island talking to the locals and just having a good time enjoying the cities and country side.

would suggest going there i def loved it and really want to go visit again with that same group.
if you have any questions just post em up
Old 05-31-2012, 02:53 PM   #3
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
do you have any pictures? i heard its super green
Old 05-31-2012, 05:56 PM   #4
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
Were they big drinkers over there?
oh yeah for sure, the social thing to do was to go to a pub and just have some drinks with friends. thats one thing i loved about it, the bars were super friendly and easy going unlike here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
do you have any pictures? i heard its super green
and yeah the whole forty shades of green is a real thing hard to believe.
but i'll post some pics here in a second
not the best representation for it but the best i could find real quick.
Attached Thumbnails
just got back from a three week trip in Ireland-ireland1.jpg   just got back from a three week trip in Ireland-ireland.jpg   just got back from a three week trip in Ireland-ireland3.jpg   just got back from a three week trip in Ireland-ireland2.jpg  
Old 05-31-2012, 06:32 PM   #6
Catbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shedCatbone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Catbone's Tacoma Gallery
But what about the Hiluxes?
Old 06-01-2012, 07:59 AM   #7
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catbone View Post
But what about the Hiluxes?
thousands, as far as the eye can see.
didnt get any pictures of them though. i secretly like the look of the tacoma alot more.

oh and a lot of the cars have the hood scoop like the suvs even their version of the mini van. was pretty weird seeing so many
Old 06-01-2012, 08:07 AM   #8
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
thousands, as far as the eye can see.
didnt get any pictures of them though. i secretly like the look of the tacoma alot more.

oh and a lot of the cars have the hood scoop like the suvs even their version of the mini van. was pretty weird seeing so many
the fake hood scoops or did they really serve a real purpose?
Old 06-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #9
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
the fake hood scoops or did they really serve a real purpose?
from what i could see without being a creep on their cars it looked real. i remember one i could see straight into the engine from the glance i took.
not positive if all are working or not but the few i could look into seemed it