Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

The Land DownUnda

Old 05-31-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
The Land DownUnda

Left the house this AM at about 0430 to head to the airport -Spending the weekend with friends in CT and NY and then Monday we leave for LAX then Sydney by way of connection in Auckland, NZ. I'll try to post a photo or two and a bit of info/trivia, or something else every day.
Going to track my I don't have to work beard too...
Old 06-03-2012, 12:46 PM   #2
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Missed the 1st and second:1st-Went sailing in Mystic, CT and had lunch with some old friends. The Land DownUnda-imageuploadedbytapatalk1338752221.115812.jpg
2nd-One of my best buddies got married-Full military wedding:The Land DownUnda-imageuploadedbytapatalk1338752412.562733.jpg Pics of the sword arch to follow when I get them uploaded. I also started OP DOWNUNDERBEARD:The Land DownUnda-imageuploadedbytapatalk1338752498.193213.jpg-Not cutting or shaving until I have to go back to work on the 21st.

Going to another wedding now-and tmrw we start off to the other side of the world!!!
Old 06-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #6
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
I hear the Outback steakhouse down unda is awesome
Old 06-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #7
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a Vegemite sammich?
Old 06-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #9
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Oh hell no-I tried that stuff once and was not okay with it. It's a ham, egg, and cheese...
Think about all the Fosters beer ads you see here, pay attention, and you'll most likely see more folks drinking Victorias Bitter than anything.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #10
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
Think about all the Fosters beer ads you see here, pay attention, and you'll most likely see more folks drinking Victorias Bitter than anything.
Yeah-Someone I know from NOLA said that a great way to catch an ass beating to is make a Foster's joke or order one....
Old 06-07-2012, 04:56 AM   #11
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Walked about 10 miles today...Toured the Opera House and climbed to the top of the Sidney Harbor Bridge. Couldn't bring the camera on that part of the trip...So this photo of Train playing the Concert Hall Stage will have to do...
The Land DownUnda-imageuploadedbytapatalk1339070079.766812.jpg
Not much beard but you can see we are having fun and that I'm tired as hell:
The Land DownUnda-imageuploadedbytapatalk1339070116.833363.jpg
Old 06-07-2012, 04:59 AM   #12
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
You weren't allowed to take the camera on the bridge?
Old 06-07-2012, 01:21 PM   #13
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
You weren't allowed to take the camera on the bridge?
Nope-They make you wear their jumpsuit-Rings and glasses are allowed but the glasses must be tethered. Hats, jackets, a radio, and a safety harness with a special wire latch device are all issued to you for the climb. They even make an "ERD" - an engagement ring device - for folks who pop the question up there...but no cameras or postal belongings. I'd be interested to see what they would do with a GoPro chest mount or other personal adventure spots kinda rig..
Old 06-08-2012, 06:17 AM   #15
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Nope-They make you wear their jumpsuit-Rings and glasses are allowed but the glasses must be tethered. Hats, jackets, a radio, and a safety harness with a special wire latch device are all issued to you for the climb. They even make an "ERD" - an engagement ring device - for folks who pop the question up there...but no cameras or postal belongings. I'd be interested to see what they would do with a GoPro chest mount or other personal adventure spots kinda rig..
Ah, I didn't realize it was that sort of climb.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:39 AM   #16
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
On a hippie trail? Head full of Zombie?
Old 06-08-2012, 08:54 AM   #18
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
You went all the way to Australia to see Train?

Jk....Post some pics up Australia and New Zealand are on top of my bucket list.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:01 PM   #19
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
You went all the way to Australia to see Train?

Jk....Post some pics up Australia and New Zealand are on top of my bucket list.
I'll have tons of photos when I get home...
And we just grabbed last minute tickets-This way I can say I've seen a show at the Sydney Opera House!
QueenGinger playing with a wallaby (mot code for anything...That is a real wallaby):The Land DownUnda-imageuploadedbytapatalk1339181945.252984.jpg
The beard continues:The Land DownUnda-imageuploadedbytapatalk1339182012.459408.jpg
Old 06-08-2012, 12:12 PM   #20
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Take it a stop by the academy wasn't to for out of the question while you were in CT?? Good luck sir, appears your having a blast!