1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Disney world trip advice

Discussion in 'Travel' started by nobody4343, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Jun 15, 2012 at 9:09 AM
    nobody4343

nobody4343 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Carlsbad, NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Trd offroad sr5
    hid headlights, black spyder jdm headlight housings, black jdm led spyder taillights, full led bulb swap, hid foglights, 3 inch pro comp lift, black out emblems, two 4 inch hid lights mounted behind the satoshi, wade vent visors, black westin nerf bars, black stubby antenna, k and n cold air intake, flowmaster delta 50 dual exhaust custom black tips, color matched satoshi grill with custom emblem
    Ok guys I'm having like a mini family vacation in Florida near the end of August. It's me, my dad, my sister, my two nieces 4 and 5, my brother-in-law, and my sisters father-in-law. We staying at the summer bay resort in clermont Florida. We are going to spend five days at Disney world. Anyone got any advice on what to ride or attraction that are must see and if anyone has ever been to that resort. Trying to plan out our days somewhat have no idea on what to do. So please help me guys.

2. Jun 15, 2012 at 9:10 AM
    medic2230

medic2230 @Koditten Pirate Radio member #002

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Bama! Roll Tide
    Vehicle:
    2011 Taco 4x4 DCLB 2019 TRD PRO 4runner 2018 RAM 2500 mega cab
    20% Tint, OME 3"complete lift with Dakar's, Light Racing UCA's, 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 10 HP TW sticker, Ultraguage, B.A.M.F. Rock Sliders, MedicFab Bed Rack, Relentless front bumper, Air Flow Snorkel, Ham comms, Tech Deck
    i liked the Tower of Terror at MGM.

3. Jun 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    nobody4343

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Carlsbad, NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Trd offroad sr5
    hid headlights, black spyder jdm headlight housings, black jdm led spyder taillights, full led bulb swap, hid foglights, 3 inch pro comp lift, black out emblems, two 4 inch hid lights mounted behind the satoshi, wade vent visors, black westin nerf bars, black stubby antenna, k and n cold air intake, flowmaster delta 50 dual exhaust custom black tips, color matched satoshi grill with custom emblem
    I want to get on that, but I also want to make sure my nieces have plenty of fun as well

4. Jun 15, 2012 at 9:14 AM
    medic2230

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Bama! Roll Tide
    Vehicle:
    20% Tint, OME 3"complete lift with Dakar's, Light Racing UCA's, 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 10 HP TW sticker, Ultraguage, B.A.M.F. Rock Sliders, MedicFab Bed Rack, Relentless front bumper, Air Flow Snorkel, Ham comms, Tech Deck
    The kids section in Disney's main park would be good for them. Also EPCOT has some neat stuff they can watch and do. They may like the Animal Kingdom too.

5. Jun 15, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    nobody4343

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Carlsbad, NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Trd offroad sr5
    That's what I was thinking animal kingdom maybe the waterpark

6. Jun 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM
    medic2230

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Bama! Roll Tide
    Vehicle:
    Waterpark was pretty cool. I went to the one that had the huge water slide. I believe they have two of them.

7. Jun 15, 2012 at 9:24 AM
    nobody4343

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Carlsbad, NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Trd offroad sr5
    Ya I'm thinking typhoon lagoon over blizzard beach

8. Jun 15, 2012 at 9:24 AM
    medic2230

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Bama! Roll Tide
    Vehicle:
    It's also a lot bigger than the one in California. You could probably stay a week and not see everything.

9. Jun 15, 2012 at 9:25 AM
    newertoy

newertoy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    East Tn
    Vehicle:
    2003 4x4 extra cab
    2" lift AAL and Bilstiens-front-rear,front diff drop. main drive drop
    Epcot--Ride the cars--Speed Track--Lines are LONG--Go to the "singles" line--you will ride 5 times while the others are still standing in line.
    Magic kingdom---SPACE MOUNTAIN--Good ride too.
    Tea cups--good for the littler people--SPIN THE SHIT OUT OF IT. My kids could not believe how fast we spun.
    Buzz Light year--You shoot the targets while riding in a space car.
    Tower of terror is GOOD TOO.
    Roller coaster next to tower of terror--is OK.
    Lots of others too- cannot remember them all.
    HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Jun 15, 2012 at 9:26 AM
    nobody4343

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Carlsbad, NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Trd offroad sr5
    That's what I keep hearing. That's why I want to make sure I dnt miss the must see stuff.

11. Jun 15, 2012 at 9:30 AM
    LMR

LMR GO JETS GO

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    In The True North
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma DCSB TRD
    Shorty antenna, Weathertech digital fit, tonneau cover
    Utilize the fast pass. Get a few fast passes, then go for the rides with small lines. After that go back and use your fast pass. Worked great for us. Also check out the 5 story arcade in downtown Disney. FREAKIN' AWESOME!!

12. Jun 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM
    nobody4343

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Carlsbad, NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Trd offroad sr5
    Ya I'll have to check out that arcade what's the night life like there

13. Jun 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM
    muddin

muddin Well-Known Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD OR
    Bilstein 5100's on all four with some OME 885x's. Brute Force Fab front bumper. Warn winch. Koenig countersteers wrapped with duratracs.
    rock n roll roller coaster at MGM

tower of terror

test track at epcot

buzz lightyear thing is fun as shit and i was 20 last time i was there

the indiana jones theater/show thing is AWESOME a MUST for all to see

i remember some stunt thing (theater/show) that was really cool

Its a bugs life (3D show - really fun, kids will love it)

use fast pass as much as u can on rides you KNOW you want to go on

water parks are awesome as well...id say do the water park after two days of parks...that way it can be kinda relaxing/recharging to tackle the next days

-sorry i love disney....use to go every year growing up since my dad is employed by them (action new in philly is a ABC owned tv station - and ABC is owned by disney)
    so we have these silver credit cards that we get into all the parks for free...pretty sweet deal. I got spoiled ha

Hope you all have fun! Firework shows are awesome too

14. Jun 15, 2012 at 9:58 AM
    Crusher 2

Crusher 2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    N. Virginia
    Vehicle:
    19 DCSB, SR5, Cavalry Blue, mostly stock
    Advice: Don't buy new shoes the week before your go. Take your old comfortable ones. You will be doing a lot of walking and a lot of standing (in lines). Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! It's hotter than snot in central florida in August.

15. Jun 15, 2012 at 10:01 AM
    fuzz master

fuzz master Well-Known Member

Member:
    PALM COAST FL
    dont forget star wars ride in hollywood studios

16. Jun 15, 2012 at 10:08 AM
    nobody4343

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Carlsbad, NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Trd offroad sr5
    Ya I'm taking my camel back with me and going in my nike shoxs

17. Jun 15, 2012 at 10:11 AM
    xgalvanxgx

xgalvanxgx seymour butts

Member:
    First Name:
    Gerardo
    OC (Lake Forest) California
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off-Road BlackSandPearl 07 PreRunner
    DTF Race Kit with 2.5 x 10 Kings, DMZ SUA rear with 16" triple bypass Kings, King bumpstops front and rear, 17" KMC RG1 powdered in Matte Bronze with black ring with 37" BFG KO2s, front and rear DTF bumpers, front Fiberwerx glass and Mcneil trophy bedsides, K&N 77 Series Intake, Magnaflow, Pioneer touchscreen, Rockford Fosgate 10" sub with box and amp. Dyanamat walls, Andres' devil horn emblem, 50" D4 curved LED bar, rear chase light rack (brake, ambers, white lights) Engine brace, deleted inner wheel wells for max up travel. Cab roll rage built into bedcage.
    Star Tours! :thumbsup:

18. Jun 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM
    rleeharris

rleeharris "Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    '11 Tundra Crew Max TRD Off Road
    ^ This. Will save you time in the long run... and I love watching people's faces when you use a fast pass and get to the front of the line after they've been sweating in line for an hour. :)

19. Jun 15, 2012 at 10:23 AM
    rleeharris

rleeharris "Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    '11 Tundra Crew Max TRD Off Road
    Oh, and don't be cheap. I live two miles from SeaWorld and we have season passes, so we go up there quite often if only to watch the tourists, which is often a spectacle unto itself. I see a lot of people trying to be ultra-cheap. I mean, shit, it's a frickin' amusement park... you came all that way to have a great time.

Don't be cheap--go home broke and enjoy it.

20. Jun 15, 2012 at 10:31 AM
    nobody4343

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Carlsbad, NM
    Vehicle:
    06 Trd offroad sr5
    We gnna go broke has anyone ever stayed at the summer bay resort

To Top