Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Vacation or Mods??

Old 09-02-2012, 10:03 PM   #21
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
$2500 for socal to new York for 4 days ! Too much $$ & not enough vacay time . But you'll see family +1 .
Old 09-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #22
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Vacation. Get out of this shitty state for a while.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #23
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
$2500 for socal to new York for 4 days ! Too much $$ & not enough vacay time . But you'll see family +1 .
Its 4 days in New York City and 4 days in Massachusetts. 8 days total
Old 09-03-2012, 03:29 PM   #24
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Vacation. Get out of this shitty state for a while.
Sounds like Christian needs a vacation soon
Old 09-03-2012, 03:33 PM   #25
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
dump the GF and just see your mom then you just have 1 ticket and can stay at your moms for free everybody wins and you can still mod your truck.... (and by everybody i mean everybody but your ex GF lol)
Old 09-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #26
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
I can't believe you are actually debating if you should mod your truck or see mom who you have not seen for 1/5 of your life.

Your decision.

But if you do get the mods - which I'm sure would be way cool - and if something bad happens to your mom between now and the next time you may have a chance to see her, I hope you can look at your truck, smile and say, "Oh hell, it was worth it."
Old 09-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #27
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Sounds like Christian needs a vacation soon
Yes!
Old 09-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #28
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
I can't believe you are actually debating if you should mod your truck or see mom who you have not seen for 1/5 of your life.

Your decision.

But if you do get the mods - which I'm sure would be way cool - and if something bad happens to your mom between now and the next time you may have a chance to see her, I hope you can look at your truck, smile and say, "Oh hell, it was worth it."
Dam that was harsh

Jk. Ur right though. I already decided to make the trip, now we are debating November or January. Both have major pros and cons... mostly the weather difference.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #29
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
In before the next 10 people who post advice without reading you have already made your decision!

Good choice by the way
Old 09-03-2012, 04:35 PM   #30
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbmg View Post
In before the next 10 people who post advice without reading you have already made your decision!

Good choice by the way
Hahaha so true
Old 09-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #31
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Things will always come and go. Family should be first.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:39 PM   #32
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Dam that was harsh

Jk. Ur right though. I already decided to make the trip, now we are debating November or January. Both have major pros and cons... mostly the weather difference.

Didn't mean to be harsh, sorry. I just have seen people get caught between those kind of decisions before. One lost her dad shortly after she made the decision not to see him and stay back to play in a tournament. I just didn't want you to feel any kind of regrets like she did.

Glad you decided to see mom. Love her lots.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:42 PM   #33
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Didn't mean to be harsh, sorry. I just have seen people get caught between those kind of decisions before. One lost her dad shortly after she made the decision not to see him and stay back to play in a tournament. I just didn't want you to feel any kind of regrets like she did.

Glad you decided to see mom. Love her lots.
Thanks!