Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Good weekend for an Overnighter

Old 09-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Good weekend for an Overnighter

Joined up with Rain, Dina, Caleb, and Kevin
Nice and cool:

Waiting on peoples

Trailhead

I get verbally abused for peeing on a bush, but a horse can shit anywhere it wants. And it's owner doesn't have to pick it up.
This was how the trip started.

Some kind of spider

My setup:

Caleb with the ground dwellers setup

Makeshift hammock

Cave

Not sure what these are

Found a hidden Fridge

Had a good day, up until someones dog off a leash decided to piss all over my water bottle.

Rock pan system

Lunch time

I like to show my belly

The mistress

Had to motorboat it

Great minds think alike.

Bannana hammock

Dragged this out with me

The way out