Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

California Winter Camping Suggestions

Old 11-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #22
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
You need some ice skates for that lake

LOL

One of my dogs kept trying to walk on it, I let her in a shallow area less then a foot, pretty funny when she broke through. She could care less though and would swim in it if I let her, shes tried to go into lake tahoe on a freezing windy night
Old 11-19-2012, 10:11 PM   #23
Madoublet24 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Madoublet24's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics, what campground did u stay in?
Old 11-19-2012, 10:16 PM   #24
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Azalea