Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

good overseas travel sites? particulary australia

Old 02-23-2013, 11:12 PM   #1
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
good overseas travel sites? particulary australia

okay so my mother is at that time in her life when she just wants to haul ass across the world for a week or two and she wants to take me , now shes been (according to her) everywhere as she was in the military back in the day, so she wants me to pick where to go. now, im thinking australia. just always wanted to do it. im thinking safari, fishing, museums, shopping (for her, i dont really like buying stuff, to much junk as is, maybe a t shirt and a tattoo), good beer, scuba diving/beach.

im trying to find a good travel site to look at deals where EVERYTHING is listed/included and i have the option to add this get rid of that type thing. all the ones i DO find dont include international flights ??? is my best bet just going through a travel agent and working with them and let them do all the work and pay a little more just so i dont have all the headache and confusion on my end.

any advice is appreciated.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:06 AM   #2
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
My wife and I used an agent. Listed the cities we wanted to see and our preferences for types of things to do and she set up about 80% of the trip including flights from LA to AUS.
We also asked for a few days with nothing planned so we could go do our own sightseeing.

It costs a but more, but you get good suggestions for what to do and less hassle making plans imo.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:19 AM   #3
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
tried http://www.virgin-vacations.com ?

this is who we are going through for our summer trip. airfare is included but it out of miami so we are on our own to get down there (which isn't a bad deal since wife's family lives in miami, we can visit for a couple days after).

I posted a thread a couple days ago and got a response from someone on here about a company called Intrepid Travel. Wasn't what we were looking for but maybe it will work for you?