Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Any members in Bellingham, WA?

Old 07-24-2013, 07:51 AM   #1
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Any members in Bellingham, WA?

Im Renting a lake house at Whatcom lake. Any good restraunts nearby? Also, trying to find a boat rental with no luck. Are there any boat rental places?
Old 07-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #2
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
My wife is from there and I've been a few times.
The Boundary Bay Brewery is supposed to be garbage, beer and food, but I've never been. There were one or two other breweries/tap houses that sprouted up last time we went but I can't remember their names.

The good-Casa Que Pasa
Pelmeni after a late night http://www.yelp.com/biz/pel-meni-rus...ngs-bellingham
Fiamma Burger is supposed to be good but Fiamma Pizza is decent.
Mallard's Ice Cream is always good.
My wife was all about The Bagelry but she's a carb freak and I'm not so up to you, it was just a bagel to me.
Boomer's Drive Inn-awesome burgers and shakes!

Farmer's markets are always killer up there and if you find fresh seafood definitely hit that up. Lake Whatcom is really nice. I've joked with her a few times that we're buying a house there when we retire (she has no want to move back to the cold.)
Old 07-27-2013, 12:07 AM   #3
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks dude. We ate at pelmeni and the pizza joint. Both excellent. Also, got a chance to visit Vancouver. Clear skies and 5 mph wind all week. Locals say weather was very unusual. Supposedly it's always windy and cloudy/rainy. I think that's what they say to deter tourist from moving there.

Old 07-27-2013, 12:26 AM   #4
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
You are renting a pretty nice place. I live in mount vernon. I am up in bellingham all the time.
Old 07-27-2013, 05:56 PM   #5
Custom User Title

Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
You are renting a pretty nice place. I live in mount vernon. I am up in bellingham all the time.
Yeah, it was really nice. My mom found it on VRBO.com .
Old 07-28-2013, 08:55 AM   #6
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Eh. I did a year and a half in Ketchikan, AK, it's definitely gray and rainy a lot but it makes you appreciate days like that a lot more. Don't try telling that to anyone in the PNW though