Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

first cruise

Old 08-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #1
Ct03si is on a distinguished road
Air Force: vehicle maintenance
Ct03si's Tacoma Gallery
first cruise

so me any my wife are planning our first cruise. we want to do one without the kids so we are looking at royal Caribbean ( I hear that is one of the more grown up cruise lines) we decided go big or go home so we are probably going to go on the oasis class boat.
any secrets, tips, or general things I should know being a cruise newbie?
we are planning on getting a balcony room overlooking the center boardwalk
Old 08-12-2013, 11:01 AM   #2
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
have fun.

i've been on three cruises, and i didnt like them. they are really decadent! eat too much..drink too much. lots of older guest too.

i mean the trips didnt suck. for me it was really too much ship-time, not enough time off. you can plan all the day trips, which gets pretty pricey, but they always seemed rushed. that ship is on a tight schedule.

research how folks are sneaking on booze. fun.

i jogged alot on the ship and worked out in the gym..and i still gained alot of weight. the food is really endless.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #3
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
never been on a crusie..My wife has she said to brings lots of ones for tips..everyone expects a tip
Old 09-18-2013, 11:43 AM   #4
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
here's a tip. dont get in a hot tub full of obese women. when they leave, the water level will be at your tit level.

i'm pretty sure you tip at the end of the trip. in an envelop. the main person splits it up.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #5
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
learn how to fight off pirates and pick out things to save when the ship goes down