LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Wandering and Wondering - My little road trip.

Old 11-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #341
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
wheres the build page on that access cab?
Old 11-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #342
Savior of the Universe
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if Jake has a build thread.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #343
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mipawlus View Post
I don't know if Jake has a build thread.
all i wanna know is his rear setup. Im liking that rtt. Just wondering what kind of leafs and suspension he has in the rear
Old 11-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #344
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
so I can read later.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #345
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't mind knowing either..
Old 11-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #346
Savior of the Universe
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
all i wanna know is his rear setup. Im liking that rtt. Just wondering what kind of leafs and suspension he has in the rear
yeah, it's a nice RTT. it swayed my mind on getting one eventually for an off road trailer.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #347
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yeah, it's a nice RTT. it swayed my mind on getting one eventually for an off road trailer.
Group buy in march/ april 2014 coming up
Old 11-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #348

Quote:

Do you know his rear suspension setup?
Old 11-11-2013, 04:47 PM   #349
Savior of the Universe

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
Group buy in march/ april 2014 coming up
which brand?

Quote:
Do you know his rear suspension setup?
if you hadn't asked me, i would have been able to tell you. he's probably creeping the thread so he can tell you when he see your post.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:58 PM   #350
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
stumbled accross this thread... jealous. awesome awesome awesome.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:59 PM   #351

Quote:
which brand?
CVT FTW
Old 11-11-2013, 05:02 PM   #352
Savior of the Universe

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmurder View Post
stumbled accross this thread... jealous. awesome awesome awesome.
thanks, but it isn't over yet. i took a break from crazy off roading to make sure my truck was in proper order after the frame scare, but now that i've met all of my deadlines

Quote:
CVT FTW
never heard of them, but i'll look into it. is there a thread?
Old 11-11-2013, 05:19 PM   #353

Quote:

never heard of them, but i'll look into it. is there a thread?
WAAAT?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...arch-16-a.html

That's from this year. That's what your buddy is running on his truck maybe his is a Tepui http://www.tepuitents.com/.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:21 PM   #354
Savior of the Universe

Marines:
no his is an ARB.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:25 PM   #355

All are great tents. But the group buy for CVT will have some nice discounts
Old 11-11-2013, 05:29 PM   #356
Savior of the Universe

Marines:
Quote:
All are great tents. But the group buy for CVT will have some nice discounts

I <3 discounts.

Case in point.... I picked up a pair of relentless sliders for 200 from a guy in Ohio. while they aren't "new", I'll take the 500 or so bucks saved and make it a weekend project of sanding them down and painting them since my buddy Kase told me he'd weld them on for me haha.

I'm also going to look at a brand new in box bestop soft top for almost 50% off since my other canvas decided that it wanted to rip.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #357

That's bummer on the topper. I don't blame you I got an all pro bed rack bolt on for 300 what they cost $499 plus shipping. brought it home sanded the old paint in most spots and smoothed it out and repainted. love it.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #358
Savior of the Universe

Marines:
Quote:
That's bummer on the topper. I don't blame you I got an all pro bed rack bolt on for 300 what they cost $499 plus shipping. brought it home sanded the old paint in most spots and smoothed it out and repainted. love it.

yeah, i creeped your build when i was trying to decide on a bed rack/topper/nothing haha. i think my sanding/painting will involve more booze and a cigar haha.

same for when i plastiderp a the remaining chrome off the front.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:44 PM   #359
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Jeverich's Build

And specifically: Rear Suspension

Matt
Old 11-11-2013, 05:49 PM   #360
Savior of the Universe

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post

Jeverich's Build

And specifically: Rear Suspension

Matt
nice, i didn't know he had one haha.