Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Wandering and Wondering - My little road trip.

Old 10-13-2013, 12:19 PM   #21
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a rough idea of my leg stretching. may extend it down to san diego to see some friends, but I'm not sure yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Wandering and Wondering - My little road trip.-trip.jpg  
Old 10-13-2013, 12:54 PM   #22
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mipawlus View Post
and in theory i might be able to swing that trip you were talking about in late oct!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2013, 12:59 PM   #23
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits2_98 View Post
just pm the info
Old 10-13-2013, 01:06 PM   #24
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Damn looks like one hell of a trip! How many miles estimated to be the grand total?
If you're up in Seattle before December give me a holler, after that I'll be at MCRD.

....and if you do swing down to San Diego between December-February, PICK ME UP!!
Hahaha, kidding. I want to get through that 13 weeks asap
Old 10-13-2013, 01:09 PM   #25
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
i'll be there early next week. shoot me a pm with your contact info and we can meet up. maybe sling some mud and drink some coffee and talk about the shitshow you're about to endure. i just had my 1 year free party haha

and it's gonna be anywhere from 4700 - 8000 depending on what i choose to do.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #26
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
layla's packed, my dog is moping, and i'm starting about 7 hours after i planned on leaving thanks to my massive procrastination in packing and prepping. whoops. what are ya gonna do though?
Old 10-13-2013, 03:12 PM   #27
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
And so it begins
Attached Thumbnails
Wandering and Wondering - My little road trip.-20131013_143543.jpg   Wandering and Wondering - My little road trip.-20131013_143538.jpg  
Old 10-13-2013, 03:22 PM   #28
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck. i did a trip this summer. from CA to Indiana, I highly suggest when in Utah, Moab and Zion canyon. very beautiful. We drove thru CO, WY, SD, IA, West WY is the only part worth going there for, (Yelly and Grand T's), other then that WY is very very boring. save time and go south UT. its beautiful.
Old 10-13-2013, 03:25 PM   #29
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
Good luck. i did a trip this summer. from CA to Indiana, I highly suggest when in Utah, Moab and Zion canyon. very beautiful. We drove thru CO, WY, SD, IA, West WY is the only part worth going there for, (Yelly and Grand T's), other then that WY is very very boring. save time and go south UT. its beautiful.
Thanks. Im looking forward to it. Ive done zion and the grand canyon but other than that I havent been many places out west.
Old 10-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #30
A3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: once upon a time SP/4
Name: Steve
A3umph's Tacoma Gallery
I see a dot for KCMO. Hit me up and I'll show ya the sights and buy you your beverage of choice.
Old 10-13-2013, 03:32 PM   #31
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-13-2013, 03:34 PM   #32
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3umph View Post
I see a dot for KCMO. Hit me up and I'll show ya the sights and buy you your beverage of choice.
Yup. Gotta get me some bbq! Haha. Shoot me a pm with your contact info and ill holler when im closer.
Old 10-13-2013, 03:45 PM   #33
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And so it begins
have a safe trip, Toyota! Try to avoid groups of Jews!
Old 10-13-2013, 03:56 PM   #34
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
have a safe trip, Toyota! Try to avoid groups of Jews!
Jews?
Old 10-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #35
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jews?
Ah you must've not been told about the joke. While at TOR, Brett texted mike to watch out for the group of jeeps but his phone autocorrected him and replaced jeeps with Jews lol
Old 10-13-2013, 04:02 PM   #36
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
^
Old 10-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #37
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
Ah inadvertent racism... and my last interaction with a jeep was the green one from earlier this month. He lives in my town and is still crying
Old 10-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #38
A3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: once upon a time SP/4
Name: Steve
A3umph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup. Gotta get me some bbq! Haha. Shoot me a pm with your contact info and ill holler when im closer.
We have plenty of that here.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #39
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just pm the info
You got mail

Have a safe trip!
Old 10-13-2013, 06:45 PM   #40
AKA: Spongebob "RainbowPuke" Squarepants
AR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AR15xAR10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
The Big Horn mountains are a must in eastern Wyoming. Absolutely gorgeous country. Driving through them, you'll be on clifs and the drops are incredible.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bighorn_Mountains

They aren't the The Grand Tetons, but they have roads on them and are stunning.

SD has the badlands, rushmore, crazy horse, wall drug, and silly sturgis.

Have a safe trip, hopefully you'll take plenty of pictures!