Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Planning a Road Trip (summer 2014) Suggestions needed

Old 02-22-2014, 10:28 PM   #41
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by east View Post
If your coming up into North Carolina you might look at going to the Outer Banks for several days, I have been up there before and it's totally awesome. It has been a long time since I have been up there but it was 4 wheel drive heaven up there. We even camped out right on the beach and the fishing and surfing was really good. You would have to call up there and check it out. You could take 17 n and take the ferry or drive all the way there. It is 5 hours north of Wilmington,N.C.
That doesn't sound bad at all! Its def something i need to look into!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO86 View Post
Road trip to Canada sounds amazing! I'm going to be headed home for about 30 days in August, and while I'm there I'm thinking about loading the pup and some camping gear into the truck and take a 7 - 10 day to road trip out to Salt Lake City from my parents place in Georgia, visiting some old friends along the way. I think road trips are underrated!
They are, i don't think people think much of them, for me it's going to be an adventure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Cam, come to Louisiana!
Wut else is down there?!
Old 02-22-2014, 10:29 PM   #42
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Crawfish and ladies. And beer and all kinds of good stuff
Old 02-22-2014, 10:30 PM   #43
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Meh is 19.. (20 at the time this trip will be taken).. And i've got a misses...
Old 02-22-2014, 10:35 PM   #44
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Meh is 19.. (20 at the time this trip will be taken).. And i've got a misses...
LIke I said, we have beer
Old 02-22-2014, 10:40 PM   #45
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
If you come to western canada(Alberta), let me know. I'll show you around our local trail system.

On the subject of drinking, legal age is 18 here!
Old 02-22-2014, 10:45 PM   #46
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
LIke I said, we have beer
We gonna meet up one of these days man.. Its a nice drive that ways..

Im trying to see some Canadian peeps and see the sights, clubs, and attractions.
Old 02-22-2014, 10:54 PM   #47
Jareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
Jareds Toyota's Tacoma Gallery
Take a trip to the PNW. Specifically Washington
Old 02-22-2014, 10:56 PM   #48
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
If you come to western canada(Alberta), let me know. I'll show you around our local trail system.

On the subject of drinking, legal age is 18 here!
1 reason why i go to canada, I'm legal there

I don't think i'll be going that direction, i'll be headed more toward Montreal. After that it'll be a toss up depending on funds and time left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jareds Toyota View Post
Take a trip to the PNW. Specifically Washington
Planning to go west either next year or senior year
Old 02-23-2014, 07:27 PM   #49
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
+2 for WA

swing thru ID and MT and WY too

Be sure to see the olympic peninsula VERY cool.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:21 AM   #51
AKA Crash Bandicoot

So i need to start getting a list together of attractions/points of interest in each of the following states.. I needs input.

North Carolina

Virginia

Maryland

Delaware

Pennsylvania

Connecticut

Massachusetts

New york

New Hampshire

Maine
Old 04-08-2014, 11:23 AM   #52

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
So i need to start getting a list together of attractions/points of interest in each of the following states.. I needs input.

North Carolina

Virginia

Maryland

Delaware

Pennsylvania

Connecticut

Massachusetts

New york

New Hampshire

Maine

Louisiana
FIFY