Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Royal Caribbean

Old 03-10-2014, 06:55 PM   #1
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Royal Caribbean

Anyone done a cruise with them? We have one scheduled in May. 7-night caribbean cruise stopping in Cozumel, MX; Jamaica; and Cayman Islands on their Navigator of the Seas. Just curious as to anyone's thoughts or shore excursions.

Or if anyone knows of good things to see/do in Cayman Islands? That's the only one we haven't really figured out what to do yet as the ship's excursions seem to suck.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:55 PM   #2
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I did that same route, what port are you sailing from?
Old 03-10-2014, 07:19 PM   #3
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Galveston. Easiest to get to from OKC.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:22 PM   #4
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
Galveston. Easiest to get to from OKC.
Ah, I gotcha. I can't give you much insight on Grand Cayman. We weren't allowed to get off of the boat there because it was too choppy to launch the tenders
Old 04-26-2014, 09:20 AM   #5
Re-Member
Vanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant future

Name: Brooks
Vanguard's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Vanguard Send a message via Yahoo to Vanguard
Went on that same itinerary back in 08'. We went on a guided tour of the island and to the turtle nursery. Kind of cheesy but here's a slide show I made. from 308 mins is Cayman Islands. Zip lining was in Jamaica and just went shopping and had some drinks in Cozumel.
In fact we're going on another cruise in May too. But I think we leave on the 16th or 17th. I mostly enjoy the flowrider. I'd be way less excited if the ship doesn't have one. And, I'll only go on Royal Carribean!

http://youtu.be/yV69XRd0GME
Old 05-30-2014, 11:57 AM   #6
Re-Member
Vanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant futureVanguard has a brilliant future

Name: Brooks
Vanguard's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Vanguard Send a message via Yahoo to Vanguard
I just got back from my cruise. How was yours?
Old 06-01-2014, 04:20 PM   #7

A blast. Almost done driving home now. Bout 45minutes out from OKC.