1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Chilling in BKK!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by MudFlap, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Apr 6, 2014 at 4:01 AM
    MudFlap

MudFlap [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Memphis (north mississippi)
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Off Road
    Just thought I would sent a shout out to my Taco buddies here. Been here in Bangkok for about a week now and it has been very freaking cool...... But HOT AS HELL TOO! I have been checking out the Toyota Hilux trucks while I have been stuck in city traffic. I dont really like the over all looks of em but Im noticing that they have packages labled by the alphabet and it SEEMS like the Hilux "G" is the top line 4x4. I have also notice that some are sporting turbo diesels too! MAN i would really like to have that under my hood. Something else I have noticed here is the Ford Ranger here. Looks to be a midsized p/u and looks pretty decent too. We were in a parking garage and I noticed the word RAPTOR on the hood and I THOUGHT it was an F150 but after looking closer it was actually a Ranger "Wildtrack" Raptor... it looked pretty cool and I took a couple pics of it that I will post here later.

Anyhow, getting packed up to fly to Phuket tomorrow, we're going to Phi Phi Islands for a couple days. Later fellas!

2. Apr 6, 2014 at 7:24 PM
    Joe D

Joe D .

Member:
    Hey Tim be safe and have fun...

To Top