Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Chilling in BKK!

Old 04-06-2014, 05:01 AM   #1
MudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
MudFlap's Tacoma Gallery
Chilling in BKK!

Just thought I would sent a shout out to my Taco buddies here. Been here in Bangkok for about a week now and it has been very freaking cool...... But HOT AS HELL TOO! I have been checking out the Toyota Hilux trucks while I have been stuck in city traffic. I dont really like the over all looks of em but Im noticing that they have packages labled by the alphabet and it SEEMS like the Hilux "G" is the top line 4x4. I have also notice that some are sporting turbo diesels too! MAN i would really like to have that under my hood. Something else I have noticed here is the Ford Ranger here. Looks to be a midsized p/u and looks pretty decent too. We were in a parking garage and I noticed the word RAPTOR on the hood and I THOUGHT it was an F150 but after looking closer it was actually a Ranger "Wildtrack" Raptor... it looked pretty cool and I took a couple pics of it that I will post here later.

Anyhow, getting packed up to fly to Phuket tomorrow, we're going to Phi Phi Islands for a couple days. Later fellas!
Old 04-06-2014, 08:24 PM   #2
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tim be safe and have fun...