1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SteveO's Move to Alaska!

Discussion in 'Travel' started by SteveO86, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Jan 5, 2015 at 6:31 PM
    SteveO86

SteveO86 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    South Korea
    Vehicle:
    2013 Super White TRD Sport DCSB 4x4 (Sold)
    BHLM w/ Retrofit, Window Tint, xB LED Fogs, Rigid Dually D2s w/ Amber Covers, Matt123 Skid & Tow Hook, Cobra 75 CB w/ 3' Firestik on BAMF mount, N-Fab Steps, Tonneau, Scangauge II, AVID Light Bar, Katzkin Seats, Remote Starter
    Hi everyone! I haven't been on the forum in a while as I have been spending the holidays with my family. But as some of you know, I got my dream assignment to JBER in Alaska. This thread is intended to journalize my trip day to day.

Day 1: Atlanta to St. Louis

The first day was fairly uneventful however, the day before was exciting. While having breakfast with my parents my dad mentioned how he was envious of my drive to Alaska. So my mom asked him why he didn't just go with me. Long story short with only 18 hours before I had to hit the road my dad packed a bag and is now in the first hotel room with me. I am so thankful that my dad was able to ride with me on this epic journey. So this morning we loaded the truck up, hooked up the trailer my dad built me and loaded my dog into back seat and off we went. Nothing too exciting today sight seeing wise, but good conversations and company was the key today. Tomorrow we head to Omaha, Nebraska to see some old friends of mine.

Here is the truck all ready to go...
    [​IMG]

To Top