LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

To move or not to move! that is the question!

View Poll Results: move?
yes move to high point 16 84.21%
no stay in greenville 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
To move or not to move! that is the question!

i have been on a cliff here lately on whether or not i should move to my dads for a semester, if i move there i can graduate highschool on time and start college and applying for fire dept jobs. id live in High Point and would go to the school my dad teaches at for 2 classes per day for one semester and start college english and history to make up for the other two classes of the day

if i stay here i keep recently found friends and i wont hurt someone pretty close to me by being with them for a few months just to move away (havent told her yet :-/) i want to move and get a jump start with my life rather than be a senior twice (my current public school doesnt compensate credits for me being in private school and not having block schedule) but yet i dont want anyone to be hurt or sad, so i need yall to throw me over the cliff (not literally please)
Old 02-17-2010, 01:14 PM   #2
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
You have your whole life to meet and make friends and have relationships. Concentrate on school and get that taken care of. Just my $.02.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:21 PM   #3
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Special Ops Combat Controller
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to KraQr
Its your future,,not theirs. I say pack up and go. If they are that close to you then they will stay in touch.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:24 PM   #4
Cars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carson
Cars0n`'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Cars0n`
how old are u? and seeing as you were only together for a few months will make it a lot easier than if you stayed with her and living there for a while longer and figured out u need to move to do your thing anyways

meet someone where you plan to stay, graduate and start with a new FD IMO
Old 02-17-2010, 01:27 PM   #5
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
17 not old at all, thats why ive been having trouble deciding, ive been thinking about it alot and want to move but just didnt want to hurt or lose anybody in the process of leaving...but it also boils down to the concept of young, dumb and full of cum that im trying to overthrow
Old 02-17-2010, 01:29 PM   #6
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoy HS when you can.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:36 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I say move.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:40 PM   #8
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
i vote get moving on life -- college and jobs. that's one thing i hear over and over from people older than me who chose not to is that they wish they could have a do-over and get college out of the way fast. it sets you up for success later on!
Old 02-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #9
cdn_bacon will become famous soon enoughcdn_bacon will become famous soon enough

Name: Christopher
cdn_bacon's Tacoma Gallery
Move and go for it. I had a major life decision similar to yours some years ago, decided to go for it...quit my job, dumped my gf and told my family I was moving all within a week. It was the best decision I ever made.....the career jump start was well worth it. I've since gotten a job which pays for me to travel the world, I get paid good money and I get to get as dirty as I want.

Do it...you won't look back, guaranteed.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:44 PM   #10
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
I say education first its a must for a good life later
Old 02-17-2010, 01:50 PM   #11
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
if you can, id say do it...Buddy of mine did it last year. Was tired of jersey, packed up his shit and moved to cali...He loves it.

If I had any kind of money saved up, I'd of done the same..So if you can do it now while your young, I'd say do it
Old 02-17-2010, 01:54 PM   #12
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
Just read back what you wrote! You know whats really important. So move your ass, finish school and get on a freaking Dept.!
Old 02-17-2010, 02:06 PM   #13
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraQr View Post
Its your future,,not theirs. I say pack up and go. If they are that close to you then they will stay in touch.
x2
Old 02-17-2010, 05:18 PM   #14
Cars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carson
Cars0n`'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Cars0n`
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksRig View Post
Just read back what you wrote! You know whats really important. So move your ass, finish school and get on a freaking Dept.!
like he said..

friends will still be friends. there not gonna hate you cuz you move.. yeah they will be sad your going but they will accept it. and also it sounds harsh but tell the gf your leaving (if you do), and play the feild a bit. dont gotta be a man whore now and screwing everything that has vag, but search around and find what you really like in a woman.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:31 PM   #15
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Move. I don't know how many times I was yanked back and forth from the bay area to southern arizona because of custody battles. Glad it all happened though because I have a bunch of best friends in both states. Also, I wouldn't have landed my dream job as a fireman at the age of 19 if I just stayed in Northern California.

Everything happens for a reason dude.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:49 PM   #16
sooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nice
sooner02r1's Tacoma Gallery
Don't make any plans based on a high school girlfriend. 5 years from now (or less) you'll regret it.