Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

A must have on road trips!

Old 03-07-2010, 08:06 PM   #1
alex1988 is a splendid one to beholdalex1988 is a splendid one to beholdalex1988 is a splendid one to beholdalex1988 is a splendid one to beholdalex1988 is a splendid one to beholdalex1988 is a splendid one to beholdalex1988 is a splendid one to behold

alex1988's Tacoma Gallery
A must have on road trips!

What are your must have items if you go on a road trip. I'm going to tennessee this spring break with 15 buddies of mine. We are going in a 3 car convoy ( yes it will be a tight fit but saves gas) with my taco being the lead car ( I have the gps, cb, radar). What else should I bring for my long drive? what are your favorite items to have on long road trips? I know i will bring at least 2 bags of beef jerky, and a bag of doritos.. cool ranch!
Old 03-07-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
5 guys, beef jerky and dorritos.
I would recomend a spare cabin air filter!!!!
Old 03-07-2010, 08:22 PM   #3
Mountainman has a spectacular aura aboutMountainman has a spectacular aura aboutMountainman has a spectacular aura about

Name: Matt
Mountainman's Tacoma Gallery
an ipod or two and a means of attaching it to your stereo.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:25 PM   #4
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
A dd
Old 03-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #5
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Extra oil and antifreeze.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:33 PM   #6
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
a woman. haha jk

a cooler full of drinks and a lot of food and a really BIG cigar
Old 03-07-2010, 08:41 PM   #7
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
5 guys, beef jerky and dorritos.
I would recomend a spare cabin air filter!!!!
x2 I Always enjoy binoculars so you can look for random things.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #9
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
a potato, snorkel, and some tin foil!! hurry!
short wave walkie-talkie. lots of water. an airfreshener.
and toilet paper! never leave on a trip w/o it
Old 03-07-2010, 08:49 PM   #10
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
5 guys
You know how I know you're gay?
Old 03-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #11
alex1988 is a splendid one to beholdalex1988 is a splendid one to beholdalex1988 is a splendid one to beholdalex1988 is a splendid one to beholdalex1988 is a splendid one to beholdalex1988 is a splendid one to beholdalex1988 is a splendid one to behold

alex1988's Tacoma Gallery
oh sorry i have girl buddies too! haha, 8 guys, 7 gals. but im gettin good iddeas from yall! i just dont understand the potato, tin foil, and a snorkel one....
Old 03-07-2010, 10:42 PM   #12
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1988 View Post
oh sorry i have girl buddies too! haha, 8 guys, 7 gals. but im gettin good iddeas from yall! i just dont understand the potato, tin foil, and a snorkel one....
It's a quote from Half Baked; from the "MacGuyver smoker"
Old 03-07-2010, 10:47 PM   #14
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
my truck always have some type of snacks and i'm always doing semi-road trips...sunflower seeds, some teddy grams, some carpi sun, gold fishes, snack bars, water, and BABY WIPES, trust me they come in all types of handy! lol

other than that i hope your in good company and good music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1988 View Post
lol. it to reach enlightenment!
Old 03-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #15
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
An alibi. You know, just in case.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:53 PM   #16
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
First road trip I ever pulled in my Taco, went to Ocala to work for a freinds construction clean up crew on a Saturday. Spent that Friday after going to school out with a couple friends, got home @ 2 am, showered, went to the gas station @ 3am and bought 3 cans of monster, was on the road at around 3:30am, showed up and worked from 9am to about 6pm, then drove to Daytona, then drove back from Daytona @ 3am. Finally got to sleep that Sunday for about 5 hours before driving back to Jacksonville.... It was during Spring Break so Daytona was insane! That was a hell of a weekend.

My suggestion, energy drinks, and lots of music. if you're in a convoy, CB's or walkie talkies.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:12 PM   #17
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on the toilet paper and baby wipes!!!

lots of water(or green tea) and not just sodas and energy drinks...one other person in each vehicle that can drive as well and most other things that ^^^these guys said
Old 03-07-2010, 11:41 PM   #18
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
All I need is my Sirius satellite radio and Red Bull!
Old 03-07-2010, 11:44 PM   #19
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Snacks, Drinks, extra Fuel, Flashlight, First Aid, Music, a Gun, and all the above.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:32 AM   #20
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
Good music and a drink and some snacks. oh, and quiet passengers.