Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Grand Pallaidium Lady hamilton- Montego Bay Jamaica

Old 03-26-2010, 11:13 AM   #1
DieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jeremy
DieselTech's Tacoma Gallery
Grand Pallaidium Lady hamilton- Montego Bay Jamaica

Anyone been? Or to jamaica? I'm taking the girlfreind down for a week all inclusive leaving on sunday morning at 330 am

Just wondering if anyone has any experiances down there? This will be my first time going anywhere warm.. And being a cold Canuck I'm sure what to expect, Looking forward to it though!!

Thanks
Old 03-26-2010, 11:16 AM   #2
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
never been to Jamaica but probably be wise to Take sunscreen, probably good to take clothes for warm weather like shorts, watch out for pick pocckets, dont carry large sums of money
Old 03-26-2010, 11:20 AM   #3
DieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, Sunscreen for sure but what SPF? I've been tanning ( I know i know ) Trying to build up a small base tan so i won't get to burnt, Definatly loaded the suitcase with shorts, hardly any shirts and maybe some dressier attire for a nice dinner?
Another big question for me is if anyone has any idea how much spending money i should bring. I want to be able to rent a sea-doo, and bring home a bunch of rum.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:32 AM   #4

Anyone? Flying out in 8 hours!!!
Old 03-27-2010, 10:47 AM   #5
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
SPF 30 is all you need unless your super white or have pigment issues. anything moreis kind of pointless. STAY in the tourist areas, dont go native, and check your wallet, watch etc. constantly. Oh, and have a cold one or two for us suckers here in TW.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:11 PM   #6

Sweet, We plan of leaving the resort for only two reasons , Rick's Cafe ( world famous cliff jumping), and Dunn's falls to climb. Thanks for the info, just got me some spf 30
Old 03-27-2010, 05:00 PM   #7

And i'm off!!! I'll talk to you guys in a week

Already booked a Landcruiser jungle tour! ( gunna throw 40 cdn in front of his face and let me drive) pictures to come!