LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Cheap Air Fares?

Old 04-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #1
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Cheap Air Fares?

Hey folks,

I'm planning to make it out to Texas, so leaving from SJC (San Jose, CA) to AUS (Austin, TX) I'd like to know which website has the best deals... I'm new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated. I know somebody here travels often so where do I start looking?

Thanks,
Richard
Old 04-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #2
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Try Kayak.com . It'll show you the prices for the flights on any airline's website and travel agencies to get you the lowest price. Its good.

It does exclude some airlines I believe, like Southwest, but don't quote me on that
Old 04-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #4
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

acmair's Tacoma Gallery
If you can post the dates you want to travel, or pm me the dates, I can try to find a better deal for you.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:00 AM   #5
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
my uncle flew from san jose to mammoth for 45 bucks plus they gave him a $85 lift ticket for free!
Old 04-02-2010, 12:01 AM   #6
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
I would like to leave somewhere in the week starting on the 5th, and come back either the 13th or 14th. If you find a deal in a different week let me know, as long as the price is right.

Thanks,
Richard
Old 04-02-2010, 12:06 AM   #7

acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah after Southwest, cheapest is US Air at 306 round trip. I'll keep checking for you
Old 04-02-2010, 12:11 AM   #8

acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Considering when I checked southwest.com It was 405 round trip, yeah 227.50 sounds hella good.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:13 AM   #10

acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Not a problem.