Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

SoCal Mini-Vacation

Old 05-19-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
SoCal Mini-Vacation

Our anniversary is coming up next month and I was gonna plan a weekend trip to Santa Barbara but started giving it second thoughts as I realized there must be some other cool places out there to visit. The trip will only be a Fri, Sat, Sun thing so I dont wanna drive too far for such a short trip. Anybody got any experiences to share and activities they took part in while out on your vacations in the socal area?