Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Hare Scramble: Bullhollow Raceway, UT + Monument valley *PICS*

Old 05-24-2010, 08:49 AM   #1
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Hare Scramble: Bullhollow Raceway, UT + Monument valley *PICS*

My brother and I went up to Monticello UT this weekend for the second race of the season in the weberacing series. It was a really fun track but the horrible wind was not. On the way home we decided to go through monument valley just to see it but the wind was so strong (a head wind too) that we couldn't see anything. The dust was too thick. Oh well, here are the pics.

our main transportation

I made this with the wind rocking the motorhome all over the place lol

Everyone lined up for my race. The race started on the motocross track then went off into into the hills. The track was about 7.5 miles and I (C class) did 4 laps and my brother (B class) did 6 laps.

Pit area and the Pro/A/B lining up to start.

The pros starting:

My brother's line.

He got kind of a bad start but ended up in 4th.

I really like this one

And this one

Finishing!

Here's the drive back. The dust and headwind really made it horrible.

San Juan River in Mexican Hat Utah

My view driving for about 3 hours

Thats it. It was a fun trip but I learned that I REALLY HATE WIND!!! lol
Old 05-24-2010, 11:17 AM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 05-24-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Sick pictures, Always wanted to try a hare scramble but they dont have those here.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:42 AM   #4
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics