Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Panda Jerk Does Fiji.

Old 06-19-2010, 04:31 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Panda Jerk Does Fiji.

Has anyone ever been?

i cant wait itll be the first time out of the country besides Mexico.

im going July 20-29th

anything i should know/do/bring/go to?

any input would be sick!!
Old 06-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
take lots of pics and drink some kava
Old 06-19-2010, 04:36 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
obviously.

and the kava part, i want to go to a village and do the whole ceremony
Old 06-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #5
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2

Welcome to international travel Jake! It's loads of fun.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:48 PM   #7
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I think over there they just call it water. It's like Brazil nuts in Brazil- They are just nuts.

new sig
Old 06-19-2010, 04:52 PM   #8
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think over there they just call it water. It's like Brazil nuts in Brazil- They are just nuts.
That sounds so gay Bruno!
Old 06-19-2010, 05:06 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
so...

im thinking a shirt, trunks, a a pair of pants and a pair of shoes for when i cant be barefoot. And a toothbrush and my surboard
Old 06-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #10
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Go find a 'drug airport' and show them how to go four wheeling in Fiji!
Old 06-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
Go find a 'drug airport' and show them how to go four wheeling in Fiji!
yea!!
Old 06-19-2010, 05:10 PM   #12
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
so...

im thinking a shirt, trunks, a a pair of pants and a pair of shoes for when i cant be barefoot. And a toothbrush and my surboard
No capris...? I'm surprised.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:33 PM   #13
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Money, bring lots of money. I had a friend who went there for his honeymoon and he said that everything was expensive as hell.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:34 PM   #14
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
machete and a .45
Old 06-19-2010, 06:57 PM   #16
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not everyone tries to be as up on the ghay fashions as you.
I'm not the one here who wears capris....or women's bathing suits for that matter...

And I'm in the retail industry now....
Old 06-19-2010, 06:59 PM   #18
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
obviously.

and the kava part, i want to go to a village and do the whole ceremony
I saw that ceremony thing on tv long ago...I hear the people there are nice as hell too (as if the travel channel would say they're all a bunch of dicks)
Old 06-19-2010, 07:07 PM   #19
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You don't have to justify yourself to us...We hate you just the same.
Aw shucks

Quote:
I saw that ceremony thing on tv long ago...I hear the people there are nice as hell too (as if the travel channel would say they're all a bunch of dicks)

That would be hilarious if the travel channel straight up said they are all dicks there.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:24 PM   #20
aita peapea
BigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigIslandWahine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pualilia
BigIslandWahine's Tacoma Gallery
bring band aids...Fiji surf=shallow reefs+heavy bombs