1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Spirit Airlines blows...

Discussion in 'Travel' started by AndrewPiering, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Aug 30, 2011 at 12:16 PM
    AndrewPiering

AndrewPiering [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Dallas, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Prerunner SR5
    I promised myself that I would do everything within my ability to make sure that nobody even considers flying with Spirit Airlines. If you have, you probably already know how awful they are. My most recent problem with them occurred today. I flew from Lima, Peru, to Ft.Lauderdale, Fl, to my final destination, Dallas, Tx. I arrived at at 8:55am today. My luggage did not. After waiting around the luggage claim belt, and it never showing up, I filed a luggage claim ticket with Spirit. They told me they would look into it. After 3 hours of hearing nothing, I decided to call. I was informed that my luggage did not make it on the flight and it will arrive at 10pm. I live an hour and a half away from the DFW airport. They refuse to ship or deliver my luggage, even though it was their fault. Every other airline would deliver it themselves. They told me that my only choice is to drive an hour and half back to pick it up. They refused to give me a supervisors name, or corporate office #. They do not have a customer service dept to help with these issues. Anyone else ever have these type of issues with Spirit?

2. May 19, 2013 at 7:10 AM
    d9lowe

d9lowe Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '13 DC V6 4x4 TRD-OR
    You get what you pay for. Its like expecting a Mcdonalds employee to dash salt over your fries for you after they deliver them to you.

3. Jul 3, 2013 at 2:48 PM
    oldblue1968chevy

oldblue1968chevy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Spokane WA/Viola TN
    Vehicle:
    2000 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD
    Stock
    So does united airlines

To Top