Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Trip Reports

Notices

The Epic Wy/Co meet picture thread!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2013, 10:35 PM   #201
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Rich! You'd be soooo proud of me! I made it through Morrison (well most of it, not the switchbacks) and I only remember a couple of minor scrapes...and a missing mudflap. I shocked myself when I made it out without any major issues and we only had to be spotted up one section, made it back out on my own.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:42 AM   #203
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Alright here is a teaser as i will work on the other 300 "top" photos from my trip.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:02 AM   #204
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh and these two i suppose...

Old 08-19-2013, 07:54 AM   #205
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
I was disapointed with morrison. From what I remember and what I was told about it I was expecting far more challenges and a rougher ride. regardless still a geat trail with amazing views.
ya it was still fun no doubt. but was one of the easier trails we did. view were killer. the switchbacks where super fun even.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Love how you made sure the tarp was out of the photo.
i would too haha
Old 08-19-2013, 07:59 AM   #206
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2013, 08:08 AM   #208
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
That Aventador... my god.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:37 AM   #209
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 08-19-2013, 09:19 AM   #210
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
That Aventador... my god.
You haven't even seen the video of it
Old 08-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #211
nigglewiggle60 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nigel
nigglewiggle60's Tacoma Gallery
amazing photos, that house would be killer to stay in.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:52 AM   #212
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigglewiggle60 View Post
amazing photos, that house would be killer to stay in.
Its an old power plant that was used to power the mines in the area i believe. Incredible place.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:53 AM   #213
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
You haven't even seen the video of it
Old 08-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #214
Professional Web Wheeler

Old 08-19-2013, 12:19 PM   #216
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-19-2013, 12:25 PM   #218
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, more coming once photobucket stops being moody
Old 08-19-2013, 12:55 PM   #219
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-19-2013, 12:56 PM   #220
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery

Products Discussed in this Thread