Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails > Trip Reports

Notices

The Epic Wy/Co meet picture thread!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2013, 10:16 AM   #401
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I'm jelly of all these pics, and that guy's beard about halfway down the page
The scary looking guy? That's Jason/Infra
Old 08-22-2013, 10:42 AM   #406
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
well fuck. i really need a real software to really bring out my photos. Damn nice job Monte.
cool video steve, looks like i got my 10 seconds of fame!
Old 08-22-2013, 10:43 AM   #407
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
That is nuts. You almost wore out the damn shutter in one trip.
hope not... I shot 10k in just over a year and am at 14k right now.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:44 AM   #408
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
well fuck. i really need a real software to really bring out my photos. Damn nice job Monte.
cool video steve, looks like i got my 10 seconds of fame!

honestly LR helped a lot man. Only 80 bucks with EDU discount. WELL worth it. Plus its easy to browse through all your shot and filter down to the good ones. Totally worth it i think. Helped save some photos(ones by Goose lake come to mind) and just make some a touch better.

But thanks man!
Old 08-22-2013, 10:47 AM   #409
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
honestly LR helped a lot man. Only 80 bucks with EDU discount. WELL worth it. Plus its easy to browse through all your shot and filter down to the good ones. Totally worth it i think. Helped save some photos(ones by Goose lake come to mind) and just make some a touch better.

But thanks man!
yeah it isnt high on the list right now. in time i shot in raw so some day i can go back and play.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:58 AM   #413
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Next week you'll be able to see what your shots would have looked like with a wide-angle lens.
Speaking of.... how much do you crop out when you shoot with your 10-22? The few pics I took with it are horribly blurry in the corners. Annoys the crap out of me. To get rid of it I had to crop at least 1/4 of the photo out and ended up with a pic that's not much wider than my 18-135
Old 08-22-2013, 11:01 AM   #414
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

although i was impressed with the photostich stuff..Only thing is that it only works in jpeg and i only had small jpeg. So next time! i will shoot panoramas in large jpeg.
get photoshop then: file, automate, photomerge...done.
this is 8 or 10 full 18mp pics, overlapping each by about 1/3 of the frame
Old 08-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #415
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
I've not had any issues with blurriness if I am at the correct shutter speed. There is some barrel distortion at the outer side edges when its wide open. You can see it in geometric shapes like wheels or trees. This is typical of wide-angle lenses tho. I've learned to be aware of it in my composition but when it happens I generally don't crop it out.

With the 10-22mm lens I will crop excessive sky or foreground in some pics.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:16 AM   #416
SUPER-ER MOD

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've not had any issues with blurriness if I am at the correct shutter speed. There is some barrel distortion at the outer side edges when its wide open. You can see it in geometric shapes like wheels or trees. This is typical of wide-angle lenses tho. I've learned to be aware of it in my composition but when it happens I generally don't crop it out.

With the 10-22mm lens I will crop excessive sky or foreground in some pics.
I'm talking about the distortion. One pic I took had grass and leaves in the foreground and another had the gravel road. Both looked awful and had to be cropped. I guess I expected more from it.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:08 PM   #418
Professional Web Wheeler

Another catch but they are all our of order. start at the bottom and go up is closely the right order. Enjoy.

Steve is the first person i see break out the sawzall and start hacking the body mid trail

Old 08-22-2013, 01:25 PM   #420
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Nice ben!!

at first they didn't load very fast and they were all blurry and i was like..wtf ben?! haha

Some awesome shots in there.
Thanks. Im not using photobucket so they are getting compressed more and dropping quality so they arent as sharp when uploaded.

If you guys that attended see any that you would like a full file size copy of let me know no compression or quality issues there

Products Discussed in this Thread