Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Truck Alterations

Notices

Excellent Customer service

Old 08-19-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent Customer service

Hey Kyle,
Thanks again for all your help. I am very pleased with the Grillcraft MX grille and for the price you gave me. Tacoma World is lucky to have a vendor like you. Anybody thinking of doing business with you, should have no worries. Here are some pics of the Grillcraft installed (A Tacoma World colleague installed it for me)
thanks again.
Attached Thumbnails
Excellent Customer service-mini-satoshi-002.jpg   Excellent Customer service-mini-satoshi-003.jpg   Excellent Customer service-mini-satoshi-004.jpg   Excellent Customer service-mini-satoshi-005.jpg   Excellent Customer service-mini-satoshi.jpg