Notices

Tonneau, Truckalterations.com

Old 01-25-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
Thin Blue Line
Sport2012 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Sport2012's Tacoma Gallery
Tonneau, Truckalterations.com

Just received and installed my new "Access Lorado" tonneau cover. This cover looks awesome and was super easy to install. It was purchased from Luke at "truck alterations" (after shopping all other sites). He answered all my questions without any hassle and gave me the best price, beating the closest competitor by $45. It gets better, I ordered it on Tuesday and to my surprise, it came on Wednesday afternoon... (to NJ) Needless to say I will be buying everything from these guys.. Great customer service, Great pricing, Super fast shipping. Thanks Luke, your the man...

www.truckalterations.com
Old 01-26-2012, 05:30 AM   #2
truckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant future
truckalter's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! We appreciate the good word.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #3
davevg is on a distinguished road
Name: David
davevg's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to say I had a similar experience with them this week. I ordered an Access Limited cover from them yesterday (Friday) morning after seeing the suggestions on this forum. To my surprise it was at my doorstep the very next day! (Saturday). Install was easy, and looks great.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quick question. I'm looking for a tonneau for my 05 long bed. I'm looking for the one that lays flat when open, not up against the rear window when the bed is open. Is this the model #56915?
Old 10-03-2012, 06:58 AM   #5
truckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Quick question. I'm looking for a tonneau for my 05 long bed. I'm looking for the one that lays flat when open, not up against the rear window when the bed is open. Is this the model #56915?
Yes, thats the extang solid fold which is a 3 panel that folds the rear two panels up to lay on the front panel next to the cab, but does not fold up against the back of the cab.

Let me know if you need more info...
Old 10-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #6
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
PM'd..waiting to buy
Old 01-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #7
05silverTaco has a spectacular aura about05silverTaco has a spectacular aura about05silverTaco has a spectacular aura about
Marines: Cpl 105 Howitzer Btry
05silverTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Very pleased with Truck Alterations. Ordered Grillcraft Grille price was excelent. A couple months go by and I now want a G4 tonneau cover and Weather Tec floor covers. Call them up and they give me a lower price than the Factory's Group Buy in Dec on the G4. On the Weather Tec they give me a lower price than the best on the web price and with free shipping. And both of these prices were with out asking for a better price. Just let them know you are a member of TW. Now living all the way across country from them I still get it with in a week of ordering.

Could not be Happier.

Thanks Luke

Vince
Old 01-15-2013, 08:08 AM   #8
Thanks Vince!
Old 02-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #9
sfleischer82 is on a distinguished road
sfleischer82's Tacoma Gallery
Great Deal on Extang Solid Fold

Recently got my Extang solid fold after a lot of research and opinion from the TW forums. A few members directed me to Luke and Truckalterations.com. The price bew the competition out of the water. Didn't even need to haggle. While the shipment was delayed due to the original being damaged in transit, I wasn't in a rush and didn't care.

I literally just installed it so who knows how it will perform, but it looks great. I know where to go first when looking for truck accessories. I would highly recommend this vendor.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:07 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfleischer82 View Post
Recently got my Extang solid fold after a lot of research and opinion from the TW forums. A few members directed me to Luke and Truckalterations.com. The price bew the competition out of the water. Didn't even need to haggle. While the shipment was delayed due to the original being damaged in transit, I wasn't in a rush and didn't care.

I literally just installed it so who knows how it will perform, but it looks great. I know where to go first when looking for truck accessories. I would highly recommend this vendor.
Thanks man... We love happy customers!