Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Truck Alterations

Notices

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS VENDOR!

Old 04-07-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS VENDOR!

IM NOT SURE IF THIS WAS A ONE TIME THING WITH THIS VENDOR BUT I HAD A NOT SO GOOD TRANSACTION WITH THEM. I BOUGHT A FOLD-A-COVER G4 FROM THEM AND IT WAS NO WHERE NEAR WHAT WAS DESCRIBED TO ME SO I WASNT HAPPY WITH IT AND WANTED TO RETURNE BUT COME TO FIND OUT THAT I WAS GOING TO BE OUT OF $300 AFTER IT WAS ALL SAID AND DONE. I JUST FEEL LIKE THE CUSTOMER SEVICE DIDNT WORK WITH ME AT ALL ON ANYTHING.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:38 AM   #2
Andy2010 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
Andy2010's Tacoma Gallery
That was one hell of a long run on sentence.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:38 AM   #3
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
ummmm... 1 thing

No need to scream (ALL CAPS)
Old 04-07-2012, 09:40 AM   #4
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Truck Alternatives...seeing how its in the venderos---->Truck Alternatives section...
Old 04-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #6
foomanchoo80 is a name known to allfoomanchoo80 is a name known to allfoomanchoo80 is a name known to allfoomanchoo80 is a name known to allfoomanchoo80 is a name known to allfoomanchoo80 is a name known to all
Air Force: 3D0X2
foomanchoo80's Tacoma Gallery
Before buying, make sure to do your research, check out a few sites and read reviews and descriptions instead of just calling the vendor and taking their word for it (they will tell you anything to get your money). This has always worked for me, and I know exactly what I am buying before I purchase it. If there was a defect in the product then I could see the need for returning, but if there is nothing wrong with it and you want to return it just because you don't like it then you will have to eat the return fees. Hope everything works out for you on your future purchases.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:59 PM   #7
truckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant future
truckalter's Tacoma Gallery
Wow... that was unexpected.

First, I have no idea how you feel we failed the explain the cover to you. We accurately answered all questions you had. I think most anyone who has dealt with us will tell you we spend far more than average amounts of time with any questions they may have.

As far as the return fees... when you return a perfectly good product because you just don't like it, there are going to be costs.

Fold-A-Cover's cost about $80 to ship because they are large and oversized. Obviously we aren't going to refund freight so you have to pay it both ways. Then Fold-A-Cover has a 15% restock fee on covers because they have to inspect and rebox them. We have no control over that aspect of the transaction.

I am sorry if you feel you were not helped. However, there are some things we have little control over.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:16 PM   #8
Thermonuclear Protection
478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

478DblSport's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover from Truck Alterations and was very pleased with the transaction. I had done my home work, knew exactly what I wanted and still Luke asked several questions just to be sure I was getting what I expected. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:20 PM   #9
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetic11 View Post
IM NOT SURE IF THIS WAS A ONE TIME THING WITH THIS VENDOR BUT I HAD A NOT SO GOOD TRANSACTION WITH THEM. I BOUGHT A FOLD-A-COVER G4 FROM THEM AND IT WAS NO WHERE NEAR WHAT WAS DESCRIBED TO ME SO I WASNT HAPPY WITH IT AND WANTED TO RETURNE BUT COME TO FIND OUT THAT I WAS GOING TO BE OUT OF $300 AFTER IT WAS ALL SAID AND DONE. I JUST FEEL LIKE THE CUSTOMER SEVICE DIDNT WORK WITH ME AT ALL ON ANYTHING.

HOW ARE YOU OUT $300 IF YOU ARE KEEPING THE PRODUCT? JUST WONDERING HERE...