Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Truck Alterations

Notices

Recent orders?

Old 06-12-2014, 06:41 PM   #1
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Recent orders?

Has anyone ordered from Truck Alterations lately? Luke hasn't been on since April 22. Would like to buy an access roll up from these guys with their tacomaworld pricing.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:09 AM   #2
truckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant future
truckalter's Tacoma Gallery
I am here.... wish I could be a daily visitor but I am stretched to keep up with it all...lol
Old 06-13-2014, 05:12 AM   #3
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckalter View Post
I am here.... wish I could be a daily visitor but I am stretched to keep up with it all...lol
Understandable! Thanks for replying. I will be ordering the tonneau cover this afternoon

And to make sure, Access Roll Up is labeled as ACC ROLL correct?
Old 06-16-2014, 10:36 AM   #4
truckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant future
truckalter's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, that is correct
Old 06-16-2014, 12:57 PM   #5
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckalter View Post
Yes, that is correct
Thanks!
Old 06-25-2014, 08:31 AM   #6
All I Do Is Nguyen

Pm sent