Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Truck Alterations

Notices

Welcome Truck Alterations!

Old 06-06-2009, 06:22 PM   #21
jesse2035 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: SSgt
jesse2035's Tacoma Gallery
Smile I like Truck Alterations

I bought an Access roll up Tonneau for my 2009 DC Tacoma Wednesday morning and it was waiting at home Friday when I got home from work. I installed Sat only because it was raining Friday. It is awesome. I used the special pricing link provided in the TW forums.

Thank You Truck Alterations!
Old 06-07-2009, 04:00 AM   #22
truckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant future
truckalter's Tacoma Gallery
Glad its working out and thanks for the orders guys!
Old 06-22-2009, 06:30 AM   #23
jwtayl01 is on a distinguished road
jwtayl01's Tacoma Gallery
Undercover

I am thinking about an undercover for my 09 double cab. If I have it shipped to my house will I need to be there to receive it? Thanks, Jesse
Old 06-22-2009, 06:36 AM   #24
truckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwtayl01 View Post
I am thinking about an undercover for my 09 double cab. If I have it shipped to my house will I need to be there to receive it? Thanks, Jesse
Yes, they come truck freight and the drivers will not leave without a signature.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:05 AM   #25
Undercover Delvery Time

What are the delivery times to Colorado? Thanks!
Old 07-13-2009, 06:17 AM   #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwtayl01 View Post
What are the delivery times to Colorado? Thanks!
Depends on where in CO, etc... I would say 3-5 business days...
Old 07-13-2009, 06:19 AM   #27
Thanks

Thanks, I am just outside of Denver, Hoping for the 3 days!
Old 09-25-2009, 05:39 AM   #28
6string is on a distinguished road
6string's Tacoma Gallery
Luke is great to work with. Bought an Access cover online and it arrived 4 days later. Great transaction and service!

thanks Luke!
Old 09-25-2009, 05:43 AM   #29
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
Welcome Luke of Truck Alterations!!! Would totally be interested in a Grillcraft MX insert. What's the TW discount?
Old 10-21-2009, 08:05 AM   #30
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
welcome to the forums luke!!!! my welcoming present to you wiill be a redesigned logo use it if you want but you dont have to!! haha im gonna get home and work on that 4 u (at least for ur sig)
Old 10-21-2009, 02:18 PM   #31
THanks... I will happily take a look.. It would need of course to have some similarities to the existing stuff as we have hats, shirts, etc...

We whipped that up one night 8 years ago when we started and just stuck with it...lol
Old 12-05-2009, 10:05 AM   #33
kws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kws129's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks

I ordered my Access LE cover last Sunday and it was here Friday. Although I just ordered the thing online (on the TW price page -THANKS!!), I was impressed with the fast service and the quality/ease of installation of the access cover. I had a different brand of cover on a previous tacome and I can say that this one is far and away superior.

Thanks Truck Alterations
Old 12-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #34
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to have Truck Alterations here; they're probably the best company I've ever dealt with as far as speed and accuracy, not to mention price! I ordered my Access LE from them, and even with me being an idiot and putting in incorrect credit card info, I had my cover in 2 days. Outstanding service, Luke! I will definitely be a repeat customer.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:16 AM   #35
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
I pulled the trigger on a access roll up thursday night ( darn you truck alterations and your to good to turn down TW prices lol) do you u get a tracking number?
Old 02-26-2010, 04:32 PM   #36
Yuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant futureYuma Taco has a brilliant future
Name: Lee
Yuma Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered and Received a Fold-A-Cover in less then 10 days (Installed too).

Great prices..

I recommend Truck Alterations.

Yuma Taco,
Old 03-29-2010, 04:53 PM   #37
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
I installed my accessrollup and i followed the direction but the seal up front shrunk and is now short on the ends and leaks is there any way to get another one?
Old 04-29-2010, 03:18 PM   #38
Howser is on a distinguished road
Howser's Tacoma Gallery
Whats you guys' experience with email response with Truck Alterations? Haven't been able to get a response back in a couple days on an order.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:56 AM   #39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howser View Post
Whats you guys' experience with email response with Truck Alterations? Haven't been able to get a response back in a couple days on an order.
Hey;

Who are you and what did you order? Far as I know I have received no contact from you...

Let me know and I will see where we are...
Old 05-08-2010, 07:01 AM   #40
Howser is on a distinguished road
Howser's Tacoma Gallery
I sent an email and PM regarding my order of a Access Literider and 303 Protectant but wasn't able to get any responses. I've since received my order though. At the time, I wanted to confirm my order since I didnt receive any email confirmation.