Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Truck Alterations

Notices

New cold-a-cover prices for tacoma world members!!!

Old 11-17-2009, 07:50 AM   #1
truckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant future
truckalter's Tacoma Gallery
New cold-a-cover prices for tacoma world members!!!

GOOD NEWS GUYS!!!!

We just got a new deal from Fold-A-Cover after negotiating with them and promising to up my FAC sales by 100%... and can now do the FAC G4 for you for $665 shipped in the lower 48 states for the 5' and 6' beds.

The far less popular LS model has moved to $620 shipped in the lower 48.

I try to never ever bash another dealer. I just don't like to do it. However, after helping several customers with bad issues lately after they purchased from a particular dealer I would highly suggest that whether you buy from me or anyone else, please before using Trucks Ad**** (lawsuit avoidance...lol) do a customer review check.

Our special pricing pages will reflect this change in a few hours...