Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Truck Alterations (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/truck-alterations/)
-   -   Is this place still around? (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/truck-alterations/210412-place-still-around.html)

Sharky 03-18-2012 04:22 AM

Is this place still around?

I have emailed multiple times and not received an answer. I'm trying to buy something, but not having any luck. Unfortunately my work hours prevent me from calling, as we aren't allowed to make calls from our work floor. But I'd really like to order a product. If they have sort of disappeared I'll look elsewhere. Just preferred to send my business to a board vendor rather than some random company from eBay. Any way to get a hold of them besides the sales@ email address, or are they just not interested in selling to me, or did they close up shop, or what's going on? I've tried from two different email addresses in case it was a case of one going to their spam folder or something. I'm really trying to give them my money. I honestly am. It's not working out so well. I guess I'll give them another day, but I've been trying for over a week to make a purchase and guess it's about time to look elsewhere if we can't work something out (or even make an initial contact). Just seems weird after all of the excellent feedback I've heard about them and their dealings with board members that I can't even get a response of any sort.

truckalter 03-19-2012 04:44 AM

We are still very here....

We have been swamped the last couple of weeks and down a couple staff due to vacations and sickness...

If you haven't heard from us by end of today please let me know here...

Thanks...

Tiedie 03-19-2012 05:14 AM

Luke where you at in Waynesville?Just might have to stop by next time I'm over the hill in Haywood Co.

Sharky 03-19-2012 10:24 AM

Thanks Luke, just wanted to make sure I wasn't spinning my wheels, or that my emails weren't just disappearing. I can understand being swamped and having people out ill during the winter months. If there is a better email I should use, please let me know. I have tried sending from my gmail and my yahoo mail. I know where I work those addresses typically go to spam and I have to manually let them through since my company's filters seem to hate web based mail addresses.

EricT 03-21-2012 11:30 AM

Thanks for updating here Luke - I called earlier and got the voice mail too, looking to upgrade my armorlid to a rolling cover. Look forward to hearing back from you guys!

truckalter 03-22-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiedie (Post 4763089)
Luke where you at in Waynesville?Just might have to stop by next time I'm over the hill in Haywood Co.

About half way between lake junaluska and maggie valley right on dellwood rd...

truckalter 03-22-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricT (Post 4777911)
Thanks for updating here Luke - I called earlier and got the voice mail too, looking to upgrade my armorlid to a rolling cover. Look forward to hearing back from you guys!

Shoot me an e-mail at luke@truckalterations.com and let me know what you are thinking...

EricT 03-22-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truckalter (Post 4782743)
Shoot me an e-mail at luke@truckalterations.com and let me know what you are thinking...

Email sent, check your spam filter if you haven't seen it already.

EricT 03-22-2012 05:35 PM

Thanks Luke - great deal and service as usual. These guys are busy, but well worth the wait!

Claytor 04-05-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truckalter (Post 4763040)
We are still very here....

We have been swamped the last couple of weeks and down a couple staff due to vacations and sickness...

If you haven't heard from us by end of today please let me know here...

Thanks...

I see that you guys might be a little behind, but just wanted to check on the status of the order I placed with you guys a few days ago. It was for a Limited Ed access cover for an 05+ 5' bed.

just as I clicked submit on the order form, with all my cred card info input, I noticed that my exp date was wrong, but it still went through. I already sent y'all an email with the correct date but I still haven't heard back. Let me know if you need anything from me. My email is claytonhafernik@gmail.com

Thx clayton

truckalter 04-05-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claytor (Post 4864658)
I see that you guys might be a little behind, but just wanted to check on the status of the order I placed with you guys a few days ago. It was for a Limited Ed access cover for an 05+ 5' bed.

just as I clicked submit on the order form, with all my cred card info input, I noticed that my exp date was wrong, but it still went through. I already sent y'all an email with the correct date but I still haven't heard back. Let me know if you need anything from me. My email is claytonhafernik@gmail.com

Thx clayton

Processed and sent for shipping...

Sharky 04-06-2012 12:55 PM

Luke is a cool guy. I'm guessing this is a super busy time considering all of the folks getting their spring cleaning and mods done for the summer time fun. I haven't ordered yet... but am sure I will in the next few days if I decide what I'm getting for sure.