Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

tundra owners thread

Old 01-03-2014, 11:23 AM   #461
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know where I can get decent after market headlights for an 11 tundra?
Old 01-03-2014, 11:31 AM   #462
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Do NOT go to protuning labs. HORRIBLE customer service. I wasted over $300 for a faulty light with no help from them on an exchange.

I am also in the market now for a new pair or a BHLM one and I will hid it
Old 01-03-2014, 12:45 PM   #463
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Do NOT go to protuning labs. HORRIBLE customer service. I wasted over $300 for a faulty light with no help from them on an exchange.

I am also in the market now for a new pair or a BHLM one and I will hid it
Ok thanks, I was literally on there website right now. I think i bought my tacoma lights thru them without an issues. And was kind of skeptical about the 30 day warranty.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:11 PM   #464
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
U have a 1/50 shot of getting someone on the phone too..horrible service all around.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:59 PM   #465
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
I gave Sean an early peek today at the new tundra site and tomorrow I'll let the rest of you on. It's close to finished, I'm just setting up the forums and tweaking things. Tundras Live will be ready for you guys tomorrow as well...
Old 01-05-2014, 09:17 PM   #466
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
tundra owners thread

It looks great! Easy to navigate, use, post, etc...and he has the best banner anyone could have
Old 01-05-2014, 10:53 PM   #467
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to moving on to a new truck and moving over to a forum that caters to that new truck. Will be looking for all of the mods that i can do to it like i did with my Tacoma.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:35 AM   #468
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait for the new site, literally every tundra forum out there sucks in its own kind of way. I still come here daily, so when this new site launches, that'll be sick!
Old 01-06-2014, 12:00 PM   #469
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Looking forward to moving on to a new truck and moving over to a forum that caters to that new truck. Will be looking for all of the mods that i can do to it like i did with my Tacoma.

The Tundra aftermarket is huge & only growing! There will be plenty of tough mod decisions to make ahead Im sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
I gave Sean an early peek today at the new tundra site and tomorrow I'll let the rest of you on. It's close to finished, I'm just setting up the forums and tweaking things. Tundras Live will be ready for you guys tomorrow as well...
Stoked for the new site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
Can't wait for the new site, literally every tundra forum out there sucks in its own kind of way. I still come here daily, so when this new site launches, that'll be sick!
Agreed!
Old 01-06-2014, 03:21 PM   #470
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Supper stoked for a Tundra forum that does not suck!
Old 01-06-2014, 04:59 PM   #471
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
In about an hour I'm gonna open it up so you all can get on
Old 01-06-2014, 05:49 PM   #472
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TruckyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Woot!
Old 01-06-2014, 06:13 PM   #473
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In about an hour I'm gonna open it up so you all can get on
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckyTruck View Post
Woot!
Pre launch is now open...go for it!

www.tundras.com
Old 01-11-2014, 11:04 AM   #474
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for Tundras.com
Old 01-12-2014, 12:00 AM   #475
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice over there.
Old 05-26-2014, 04:22 PM   #477
Douchebag, or just douche if we're friends
monkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Signal Corps
monkeyface's Tacoma Gallery
Goodbye 2012 Tacoma, Hello 2005 Tundra . . . .

Should have done this in the first place, gonna lose about $4-5k on my 2012 when I sell it.

2005 4WD Access Cab Limited Stepside bed. 110k miles, tan leather is perfect, captain chairs up front, body is pretty good, no leaks, headlights are clouded, has crappy aftermarket wheels with 33x12.5 16's, new BFG TA KO's, front fender flares are hacked up some for the 33's, tailgate is loose, clean Carfax, two owner the first a corporate lease in Texas, second owner a private owner in Roswell, NM, local dealer got it at auction, $15k.

I appraised it at Kelley, Edmunds, and NADA, averaged the three and came up with a recommended dealer retail of $14,669. So I overpaid some but I wanted the Stepside and there's only been two 4WD Stepsides for sale in the entire USA for the past two weeks, and of course I needed the one for sale locally. Also, this one was the only Limited, the other was an SR5.

There's only one topper available for the Stepside though. A Leer 100R, Snugtop and ARE don't make one for the Stepside.
Attached Thumbnails
tundra owners thread-2005-tundra-limited-stepside-access-cab-4wd.1.jpg   tundra owners thread-2005-tundra-limited-stepside-access-cab-4wd.jpg  
Old 05-26-2014, 05:00 PM   #478
BlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Ha, I just find out my wife Sequoia has AWD L mode stock from factory. (no wire mode done or anything)
I want that transfer case in my pickup so badly.
So Sequoia has following 4x4 modes

2D
AWD
AWD L
4Hi
4 L

with AWD L you can be on pavement but still has transfer case in low gear position. (pulling a boat from ram with all 4 wheels driving you out of water.
I know somebody had installed that transfer case in New Tundra. It would be nice to have that.