Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

tundra owners thread

Old 01-11-2014, 11:00 PM   #501
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice over there.
Old 01-16-2014, 06:53 PM   #502
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
https://www.tundras.com/index.php?threads/Contest.132/
Great prizes!!
Old 05-26-2014, 03:22 PM   #503
Douchebag, or just douche if we're friends
monkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Signal Corps
monkeyface's Tacoma Gallery
Goodbye 2012 Tacoma, Hello 2005 Tundra . . . .

Should have done this in the first place, gonna lose about $4-5k on my 2012 when I sell it.

2005 4WD Access Cab Limited Stepside bed. 110k miles, tan leather is perfect, captain chairs up front, body is pretty good, no leaks, headlights are clouded, has crappy aftermarket wheels with 33x12.5 16's, new BFG TA KO's, front fender flares are hacked up some for the 33's, tailgate is loose, clean Carfax, two owner the first a corporate lease in Texas, second owner a private owner in Roswell, NM, local dealer got it at auction, $15k.

I appraised it at Kelley, Edmunds, and NADA, averaged the three and came up with a recommended dealer retail of $14,669. So I overpaid some but I wanted the Stepside and there's only been two 4WD Stepsides for sale in the entire USA for the past two weeks, and of course I needed the one for sale locally. Also, this one was the only Limited, the other was an SR5.

There's only one topper available for the Stepside though. A Leer 100R, Snugtop and ARE don't make one for the Stepside.
Attached Thumbnails
tundra owners thread-2005-tundra-limited-stepside-access-cab-4wd.1.jpg   tundra owners thread-2005-tundra-limited-stepside-access-cab-4wd.jpg  
Old 05-26-2014, 04:00 PM   #504
BlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Ha, I just find out my wife Sequoia has AWD L mode stock from factory. (no wire mode done or anything)
I want that transfer case in my pickup so badly.
So Sequoia has following 4x4 modes

2D
AWD
AWD L
4Hi
4 L

with AWD L you can be on pavement but still has transfer case in low gear position. (pulling a boat from ram with all 4 wheels driving you out of water.
I know somebody had installed that transfer case in New Tundra. It would be nice to have that.