Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

tundra prob.

Old 10-27-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
tundra prob.

ok mom took are 2000 toyota tundra to work today. so when she was going to leave. it would not start. BUT the lights and radio and stuff came on. and when she turned the key it clicked. dad had to go get here.

so what i’m asking is. what could it be? to me it dose not seam like the battery. but idk. also it started just fine this morning.

and thanks a head of time!
Old 10-27-2011, 08:53 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Battery.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:54 PM   #3
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Battery.
really? even if the lights and radio all come one and work fine?
Old 10-27-2011, 08:54 PM   #4
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
ok mom took are 2000 toyota tundra to work today. so when she was going to leave. it would not start. BUT the lights and radio and stuff came on. and when she turned the key it clicked. dad had to go get here.

so what iím asking is. what could it be? to me it dose not seam like the battery. but idk. also it started just fine this morning.

Did you ever take a class that involved grammar?
Old 10-27-2011, 08:56 PM   #5
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw154 View Post
hahaha! thats funny, but dont be a dick
Old 10-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #6
GO VOLS!

Quote:
yes i did. and i know i still suck. i had a really hard time with school. i’m dyslexic. meaning i have a much harder time learning somethings.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:58 PM   #7
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
hahaha! thats funny, but dont be a dick
not my intentions, but I had to
Old 10-27-2011, 08:58 PM   #8

jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes i did. and i know i still suck. i had a really hard time with school. iím dyslexic. meaning i have a harder time learning somethings.
Makes sense
Old 10-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #9
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on the battery. quick way to tell is turn the headlights on and see how fast the radio and other lights go out
Old 10-27-2011, 09:01 PM   #10
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes i did. and i know i still suck. i had a really hard time with school. iím dyslexic. meaning i have a much harder time learning somethings.

yea it probably needs a new battery and dont worry about dicks like that guy
Old 10-27-2011, 09:01 PM   #11
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

so what iím asking is. what could it be? to me it dose not seam like the battery. but idk. also it started just fine this morning.

Deff the battery. When you get a new one, have the alternator tested. Never know if the alternator is slowly killing your battery. They do it for free at auto zone and other parts stores like that.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:02 PM   #12
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
it could be a loose connection on the battery. i just meant related to battery.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:06 PM   #13

jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99TacoDriver View Post
yea it probably needs a new battery and dont worry about dicks like that guy
Am I the dick? I'm sorry I'm just writing a paper for my English 105 class right now and I literally just clicked spell check on the paper and I saw this thread. Thought it was ironic and funny. Not trying to be a dick
Old 10-27-2011, 09:11 PM   #14
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Am I the dick? I'm sorry I'm just writing a paper for my English 105 class right now and I literally just clicked spell check on the paper and I saw this thread. Thought it was ironic and funny. Not trying to be a dick
maybe put a jk in there next time
Old 10-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #15

jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 10-27-2011, 09:13 PM   #16
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2
Old 10-27-2011, 09:14 PM   #17
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Deff the battery. When you get a new one, have the alternator tested. Never know if the alternator is slowly killing your battery. They do it for free at auto zone and other parts stores like that.
ok iíll tell mom and tell her we should get the alternator tested. thanks!
Quote:
ok yeah thats kinda wired. and itís fine i get comments like that allot.

so guys donít give jaw such a hard time. i get it allot. and am kinda use to it and when people tell me. i tell them what i told jaw. itís not like some people i know that are just ignorant like allot of the rednecks i know that will around me. i canít really do much about being dyslexic.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:56 PM   #19
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2