Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

Look at this Bad Boy!!! Can you say want?

Old 09-20-2012, 07:13 PM   #281
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
So how long do i have to wait before you give in and drive to Colorado?
Old 09-21-2012, 09:09 AM   #282
E55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shed
E55 Bulldog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
So how long do i have to wait before you give in and drive to Colorado?
Hmmm... probably quite a while haha
Old 09-21-2012, 09:25 AM   #283
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by E55 Bulldog View Post
Hmmm... probably quite a while haha
Old 09-25-2012, 12:55 PM   #284
AddisonsOwn is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
AddisonsOwn's Tacoma Gallery
I agree a black interior would be better for me, but I like the truck at first glance, found anyone interested yet?
Old 09-28-2012, 12:16 PM   #285
Tundra FTMFW

Drive to CO yet?
Old 09-28-2012, 12:30 PM   #286
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Lol
Old 09-29-2012, 05:38 PM   #287
E55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Drive to CO yet?

Ummm.... na, not really. haha.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:38 PM   #288
Wanna kill some time.... her are some videos from this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iiq3TO3ZYs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peOtiu58ui4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raq9ZB_K5OA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9DJObTw4ig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGSd5NyuAjw
Old 10-03-2012, 06:20 AM   #289
Sale pending. Funds have been deposited into my account, waiting for them to clean, and new owner is flying out from TX on Friday to pick it up.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:30 AM   #290
Tundra FTMFW

Old 10-08-2012, 10:26 PM   #291
Tundra FTMFW

Sell it?
Old 10-09-2012, 04:51 AM   #292
Yup. It is sold and in TX now.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #293
Motojunkie
RubiconTaco is on a distinguished road
RubiconTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
To sean266, 505HP is a big number i cant argue that, But its also on a truck that weights almost 7000 pounds.
5600lbs..... Big difference

The 4 door Raptor is 6440lbs
Old 08-01-2013, 06:25 PM   #294
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Holy thread revival...
Old 08-02-2013, 05:34 AM   #295
Hahaha... I still get questions about this truck and it has been sold for almost a year. It lives somewhere out in TX.

I miss it but I love my new toy !!!
Old 05-02-2014, 08:24 AM   #296
Tundra FTMFW

It was being sold again out in TX last i saw.

I was close to buying but ended up with a 2012 RW that i am building up instead.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:10 AM   #297
Whaaaattt.... No way. Did it look the same? How much.
I miss that truck, she was good to me.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:23 PM   #298
Tundra FTMFW

I stumbled on it when searching for mine in jan. I could be wrong but remember looking at the state and seeing Texas. Sc with same bed rack and big lift. Could have stumbled on one of your old sale postings though.