Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

Look at this Bad Boy!!! Can you say want?

Old 08-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #42
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Built the wrong truck. For that $$$ you could've built a CRRAAAZYY Tacoma!! Would hate to put gas in it.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #43
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-26-2012, 12:13 PM   #44
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty bad ass looking truck
Old 08-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #45
Thorpedo26 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon Thorpe
Thorpedo26's Tacoma Gallery
haters gun hate, that truck is sick. some jelly folks on here
Old 08-26-2012, 01:23 PM   #46
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck. If you were closer and this was 3 months from now I would be all over it. Good luck with sale.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #47
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Damn nice truck!
Old 08-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #49
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastguy95 View Post
I agree with Hiatt. "This is one of the best lifts for this truck" ( ) have you seen or heard of King, Camburg, Icon, or even Fox???? Pro Comp has nothing on these guys.

Besides, you obviously didn't do your homework before giving Pro Comp a bump
http://www.tundraheadquarters.com/bl...uspension-kit/

But, if 6 inch lift and mall crawling is your cup of tea, more power to you.
well link only talks about LT. like said before LT is not for everyone. iím not saying LT is not bad a$$ as Fu** but itís not for everyone. it maybe good for most guys in CA,AZ and stuff. but i donít see it doing much good for anyone east of the Mississippi river.

Old 08-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #50
E55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shedE55 Bulldog is one of the sharper tools in the shed
E55 Bulldog's Tacoma Gallery
To be honest if I wanted to build a LT pre-runner style truck I would have and I wouldn't have built it with a full size truck like a tundra. I would have used a late model Tacoma or a Range due to size and weight, But I live in NC not CA or AZ where desert driving is accessible. Plus LT Pre-runner trucks dont drive as solid and tend to absorbe power. I like the feel of 500+ ph without the ass end sinking down and eatinf that power before it hits the road. Also if I was building a trail truck or a crawler I wouldnt have used a full size truck like a Tundra either. Yeah this truck is a road queen and not abused. I have no shame in that. when I put this lift on this truck Pro Comp was one of the only companies that offered a quality 6" lift. To be honest if I could build this truck all over again, I wouldnt change a thing. This I a great truck with a lot of power and drives great.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #52
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Lol?
Old 08-27-2012, 07:41 AM   #54
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Too much gay on this truck
Old 08-27-2012, 07:45 AM   #55
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Actually I've always heard modifications can depreciate a vehicle more than if it was stock. I could be wrong though
Old 08-27-2012, 07:48 AM   #56
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Little to high for my liking but I still think it looks pretty good.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #57
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Way too huge to be useful for me. Looks cool, like a giant tonka truck.

I like the interior actually.

Ditch the 3" BL and throw some 35s on there and it would be a lot more practical/look better IMO
Old 08-27-2012, 07:53 AM   #58
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
No, can't say that I want that thing... For the money spent, that truck could have been a lot more badass and capable.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:49 PM   #60
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
like others have said, good looking, clean truck, but way to wide and tall to be functional for me