Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tundras

Notices

2012 Tundra Deals...

Old 12-05-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Tundra Deals...

Looks like Toyota is offering some decent deals on the 2012s. Have admired this truck everytime I drive by it...plan on doing a test drive today.

http://m.oxfordtoyota.com/Oxford-MS/...ehicle12936102

(Seems the link just goes to the dealership. It's a white, 2012, 5.7, 4x4, Crewmax, T-Force)

I'm a little cocerned about the accuracy of the EPA MPG rating. My Tacoma is rated at 20 & I just about hit that (little lower most of the time). Doesn't seem right that the Tundra, with more power & size, is only 10% less. I've done some searching on here and not found any consistent real world numbers. A 10% reduction in MPG is fine...50% is not.

I don't need the truck it would just be nice to have the extra space for the pups and I'm all about the looks!
Old 01-12-2013, 09:08 PM   #2
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Looks like Toyota is offering some decent deals on the 2012s. Have admired this truck everytime I drive by it...plan on doing a test drive today.

http://m.oxfordtoyota.com/Oxford-MS/...ehicle12936102

(Seems the link just goes to the dealership. It's a white, 2012, 5.7, 4x4, Crewmax, T-Force)

I'm a little cocerned about the accuracy of the EPA MPG rating. My Tacoma is rated at 20 & I just about hit that (little lower most of the time). Doesn't seem right that the Tundra, with more power & size, is only 10% less. I've done some searching on here and not found any consistent real world numbers. A 10% reduction in MPG is fine...50% is not.

I don't need the truck it would just be nice to have the extra space for the pups and I'm all about the looks!
Did you ever get the truck ?